strikethru update included a scout dps nerf?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Davngr, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Davngr Well-Known Member

ever since that update my assassin has about 500% more block/parry/riposte on my logs.. and these are CA's not just auto attack.

this is unacceptable there was NO NEED for this change and unless you plan on adjusting current scout dps gear to include strikethru you should reverse whatever it was that done to mobs.

i'll add logs after raid
  2. Davngr Well-Known Member

well..

i went back and checked against previous parses and it was by far the lowest hit rates i have had in that zone but i can't say it was do to the strikethru changes or wahtever.

guess i should have checked before posting but getting 1 in 5 FFU's being blocked is pretty terrible.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I checked my HE parse between Sunday and Wednesday and I've noticed an increase in the block/parry/riposte as well.
  4. Salty21db Active Member

Why are scouts getting block/parried/etc to start with?
  5. Bolbir Active Member

I think he means that hes zw hitrate has going down alot?
  6. Shurrikan Member

Wait..you mean you can't just auto attack your way to the top of the parse anymore ! Oh No !
    Kraeref likes this.
  7. Azomonas Active Member

Can you post a few logs, Davngr?
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

So... they raised the cap on Strikethru from 50% to 100% and then raised the need for Strikethru by 50%? ;)

(joking -- don't quote me)
  9. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Because it's really hard to get 100 strikethrough on a scout...

Although I doubt this, if I raid tonight I can confirm/deny. Otherwise, Sunday.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

I noticed a marginal increase in the block/parry rate between yesterday's raid and last sunday's raid, but w/o more data points I'm not sure if that due to a slightly different group set up or changes to strike through.
    Note: If there is a change, it's not a 'scout nerf', it affects everybody's melee auto-attack.