Strength of the Ancestors

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Razpberry, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Razpberry Member

So I scribed the Ancient version of this finally and noticed that the duration of Bolster didn't change like it said in the description. When I had it at Adept, Bolster was at 1 minute 12 seconds and after scribing all the way to Ancient, only the Fervor value changed not the duration. I /bugged it already but I thought I'd post it here as well.
  2. blysse Member

I also encountered this with my Ancient Strength of Anccestors... the fervor part is working but the duration should be more like 1 min and 36 sec (give or take a few =p) instead its only 1 min 12 sec. I also reported it about a week ago. Was hoping to see it fixed in this patch but maybe the next one.. Thnkfully the fervor part is working =)
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

Bump!!

Please Address this Dev Team!!!
  4. Revanu Well-Known Member

5. Leasha Member

Does anyone know if this issue ever got fixed? I managed to raise the ability to Ancient finally and the duration is still 1 minute 12 seconds for me today as well.
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

Still hasn't been addressed. Praying that come GU it will be patched. You'd think a fix as simple as increasing duration match its spell tier would be easy enough to just randomly patch in.....
  7. Vunder Well-Known Member

They probably wont worry too much about it, since it will be replaced with next tier spells in a few months.
  8. Revanu Well-Known Member

considering bolster is a lvl 65 ability. good call
    Snikkety likes this.
  9. Leasha Member

That's too bad but not surprising in the list of priorities I guess. Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some trick to fixing the display or actual duration.
  10. Revanu Well-Known Member

I'm curious why the dev's are avoiding this problem.......
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

99% sure it's because a spells duration can not exceed 2x it's base duration.

Base - 36s
    Focus +12s
    AA + 10s
    = 58s

I suspect if you remove the focus effect + AA, you'll find the epic increases the duration by the amount stated.

Was a similar old issue with the Rangers buff Focus Aim. I suspect the answer you'll get is "Pick some other AA/Focus effect"
  12. Revanu Well-Known Member

Nope it caps at 1:12

and in the SOTA upgrades it states its duration increased to 1:38 and caith openly admit it isnt working properly yesterday in discord.

First time they've openly admitted its broken since launch.