Streams...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Aug 10, 2019.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi guys just a quick thread to let you know,

I have started streaming on both Twitch and YouTube, so if you can't view on twitch but can watch YouTube now you don't have to miss out..

Www.twitch.tv/kianneoftroi
    Www.youtube.com/c/kianneoftroi

You can also find on both my channels the previous streams in which I have rebuilt my guild Hall.. In 11 parts...

This is the last part but if u want to see the build the other parts are on my channel...

(fair warning streams can go from 1.5hrs to 4hr long)

Click the bell on my channels to keep up to date when I start streaming and come say hi... Its a right chuckle...

Also don't forget to check out Lunarosa's twitch channel or YouTube channel for her streams she's soo funny and amazing...

Www.twitch.tv/lunarosa1985

Annnnnnnnndddd the amazing Vasciagio is now streaming on YouTube too

www.youtube.com/channel/UCfrct80QdD2x_nlOHBUHLvA

So grab a brew or two and come join in the fun when we stream..

(may contain mild adult language)

Luveeeeee

Kianne xx
  2. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

My Youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY7id8-ZCQ-MgIyvN7vvZaw
    You can find all my previous streams there.
    I've finished a house for my friend who is a Paladin of Mithaniel Marr and I made a fast motion video of that. You can find that here:

I'm currently working on some fan art for my favorite D&D show, The C Team!

Don't forget to check out Kianne's channels and tell her to get a move on her Jumanji house once again!

And don't forget to also check out Vas's stuff! I am so happy more people are streaming and videoing their process in creating these masterpieces. I've always loved watching other people create their art so this has been absolutely FANTASTIC!

If you like to watch calming and serene art videos, check out Vas's stuff
    If you like to watch stuff with British humor, check out Kianne's stuff
    If you like to watch someone scream and cuss at a screen for 3 hours, check out my stuff XD
    Or if you just like watching art, like I do, then check out all 3 ;)
    kianne, Faeonara, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  3. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Yeppers. I am not only doing videos in which I show how to build using the Layout Editor for training purposes. I do Live streams now. You can watch the building of The final section (Neriak) of the 6 Flags over Norrath live on the Team DVC channel. I plan on Live streaming the whole Neriak build rather than just videoing and uploading so people will be able to see it as it takes shape, give suggestions, ask questions related to items and even ask about layout editor fundamentals.

You can get caught up on the previous Episodes of 6 Flags over Norrath starting with Episode 1. Don't forget that you can subscribe to be alerted when I am streaming or a new video is uploaded. Check back for tips and tricks on building in the lands of Norrath and Layout Editor - how to videos.

Enjoy the videos, have fun in the game and let's build the decorating community together!

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
    kianne, Faeonara, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.