Stove and keg?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Rhodris, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

The only (slight) gripe I have (so far) with the new expansion (other than the red character select screen) is that the crafting stations are not all in one place.

I can't find the stove and keg though. It's neither in the crafter's gallery nor the smith's gallery. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I think I've seen it....somewhere....but can't think where.

Many thanks.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Comissary.. the bar. Left of where you zone into the Library.
    Dude, Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Ahh, yes. I knew I'd seen it, but it wasn't in the place I'd logically expected it to be (with the other crafting stations).

Many thanks!
    Dude likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This was a deliberate design decision, intended to reduce lag. It's time to invest in some portable crafting station baubles!
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

No, not investing in any baubles or potions or consumable items. I just went back to my published house and did it there. The best thing about that is I can go there from the quest-giver and come straight back - no running around, upstairs and downstairs, trying to find them.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can tinker yourself the v2.0 portable workstations, they're unlimited use. Or you can set up a Tradeskill AA spec that lets you summon workstations.If you want to run the long way, though, they say running is good for your health.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

But I don't. You didn't read my post, I presume. I have a house, complete with all crafting stations, that is PUBLISHED.

Yes, I'm fully aware that I can spec AAs to summon workstations. I have no need to use them, as I have other options, and have other areas that are more valuable to me to put a limited number of AA points.
    Dude likes this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Neither the 2.0 or the first ones are unlimited. v2.0 is 15 mins, first version is 5 minutes. Now that stated, if you still have the old ones crafted, prior to the change being made, those are unlimited.
    Crafting new ones net you timers on them.
    Sigrdrifa and Rhodris like this.
  9. Melkior Well-Known Member

It's not that they don't have timers, it's charges they don't have. So the ones you had made at that time never get consumed, but need to be recast. The downside is they constantly unattune. I guess though if you like to share a single set among your crafters for the sigline, that is not a downside.
    Dude and Sigrdrifa like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just summon stations if there isn't one nearby.
    Breanna, Xianthia and Sigrdrifa like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Me too also I just summon the station, sometimes it gets goovey though and the station follows you around like when you zone back to the guild hall or something the station comes with you, cracks me up everytime.
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I laugh too when I have a woodworking table following me around, would be even funnier if others could see it.
    Dude and Breanna like this.