Storm Chase EH

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mercychalice, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Could this please be changed to not require four people to do? My friends and I trio zones quite a bit, and cannot do this zone simply because of the strategy layout requiring four people to stand in circles. I'd like to be able to do this with just the 3 of us at say, 4 am when no one else is online, please. Thank you!
  2. Arieva Well-Known Member

RIP launching over the gate....of all the changes that weren't really needed...this is one!
    semisus likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

perhaps adjust monolith too, to not need 5 people for the gargoyles in monolith as well, just adjust it to the group size instead of making a required size. o_O
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

It was disappointing not being able to do Storm Chase anymore with a smaller group. We tried parking pets and mercs on the empty circle, but they wouldn't count toward the script.
    We couldn't just invite more people, because we we were killing time until the rest of the group logged on, and we didn't want to give their spots away.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Because, 5 months in, is obviously the time to declare enough is enough! =P
  6. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Honestly at this point in the expac the changes should swing in the opposite direction, to make running these zones less annoyingly grindy.

Seriously:
    How many rounds of flipping claws are REALLY needed? This script is annoying.

Top bottom back left right- yeah ok we have to be awake for this fight- no, wait, one person has to be half conscious and the rest sleep through it. The solo is better tuned, time and past time to tune the heroic.

Whacking ghosties on the mesa is duuuuuullllll- and in the duo is completely pointless. At least fix the duo, and decrease the amount of time for both in mindless "hit it 10 times".
  7. Twisty Well-Known Member

presumably you mean in Obsidian Core Heroic1st named. no gargoyles in Monolith. Obsidian's 1st named doesn't gargoyle the person tanking - he (was) easily soloable with a boxed dead tank
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

no, I mean monolith. In the Jiva fight, you have to have 4 people, one in each corner, and one at the top on the middle platform, because red phantom gargoyles spawn during the fight that signify he ahs a damage block on him unless someone is where these gargoyles appear. Trust me, I know the difference between the zones. I'm the kinda of dolt who will run them each 5 times a day if the groups are there. LOL I feel like I should be able to 3 man the zone if I want, and that it should adjust to not require 5 people to complete if 5 are not present.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Speaking of self adjusting zones, I also don't appreciate the need for a requirement needing 3 people just to even run the heroic zones to begin with. Since the start of the game, it's always been the mark of a good player to be able to go run a heroic or contested zone by his/herself minus the obvious scripts involved. Needing others to tag along just to get past nameds that have no such script except merely to block progression is a huge annoyance and a big turn off. Please, stop penalizing the advanced players for not needing others to tag along if they just want to spend time to themselves.