stop sharing room vault across properties ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Dungeons for storage units!!! That is where we hoarders stash our hoards, in storage dungeons.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have 52 screenshots. I'll upload in July, next week maybe.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

So I design a dungeon, and store things in it. I'll see about that.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You don't even have to design it, the layouts are pre-made.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Aw, I have lots of experience on paper and pencil dungeons... okay, I can handle it. I suppose.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If that's an unofficial #5, oh, yes, big time (as far as the others go, well, I still have a lot of slots left over in my Mistmoores, and I'm finally getting better with storage dungeons ;->)! :D

Now I just have to remember where I put all that extra stuff ("It's not in this house, it's not in that house, it's not in my Bank, not in the Vault, not in my bags...where the heck --" [sounds of frantic scrabbling]); the ability to access the Broker from anywhere as a member is a godsend to decorators who still haven't cleaned out the inventory from the last go-round... :oops:

Uwk
    who really, really wishes we could access the list of items per house without needing to actually be in the house in question... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah, which one is it I currently have on Skyfire...I think it's one of the Legacy of Scale, or something else to do with lizards...at any rate, there's only like 4-5 rooms, all pretty simply arranged, and quick and easy to get to. It's something like the next to the last room in there is the biggest, so I moved the Entrance portal to the egress to the last room, and the Exit portal to the egress to the rest of the dungeon. My good buddy/guild leader has already placed a number of really cool items in there from the Chaos Descending recipes (not the No-Trade stuff, but everything else that I can pick up. Very cool; can't wait 'til I can get me hands on that expac! :D). :)

Word of warning: apparently, there is a limit as to how many dungeons you can have per account, which can be irksome, apparently (though I have to say, I'm impressed that anyone could need that many 2000 slot "homes"). ;->

Uwk
    just now getting back into the mere concept... :p
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can, with DarqUI Unified. You click a button on your character sheet to log your inventory to DarqUI Unified and then it will tell you where an item is, whether it be a backpack, bank, vault, house, storage dungeon, etc ….
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, that right there would probably be worth the price of admission, as they say. :eek:

Got a link? :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yes, that sounds interesting. I haven't used any but the default UI for years, but this sounds fabulous.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Installing it now. Hurrah !
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is also a very nice little feature called Harvesting Helper. Saves your wrists if you have carpal. Also every one of the little windows on your screen that you do not normally have, will have a little blue arrow in the upper left corner of it. If you click that arrow it will open the box for that window, you can click to toggle that window closed, then click a checkbox on that page and save to not show it on log in. When you get more familiar with the features, if you want those boxes back on, you just open the editor and toggle the window open and click the checkbox and save to show it on log-in.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er...how's that relate to Harvesting Helper (haven't installed it yet; Gero, are you still having issues with it)? :-/

Uwk
    /confused :confused:
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I use it. The helper is okay. Was able to type / commands on Thursday.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The harvesting helper is in the menu bar on the left side and looks like a little pickaxe. You click that and a box opens, there is a slider bar which if you move it all the way to the right and click save makes it harvest the fastest, there is a little dim button to the left of the slider, if you click that it will make you harvest shinies as well, that little button has to be clicked every time you open the harvesting helper each day. Then after this, you hit the start button and when you get near a node it automatically begins to harvest it when you are within range, the same with the shinies. If you get into combat, you will have to hit the start button again after you are out of combat.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Cool... ;->

Uwk
    gonna try it once the freakin' fault lines here decide what they want to do for a bit... :-/
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

One of my characters, I followed the zoning popup that talks about various things, and set my group loot settings. My character and a merc, and a hare familiar. Wanted to take that off, but settings everything to Leader doesn't seem to have dealt a blow to 'Greed, Need, Cancel' buttons when I loot.

Anyway, I mentioned around here somewhere I had allowed visitors to one of my character's Inn rooms. Didn't see it in the list.

Then I found 'Publish' on another character's Inn room. Published it: Skyfire Flachnar rather minimalist, but I do have some of the recent event items in it.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, reason I couldn't use / commands... my chat was set to /ooc and f2p is not allowed to use out of character chat.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh...I miss the Silver account level. :(

Uwk