Stop me if you've heard this before...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...or read it somewhere in the Forums and I'm just blind, but my question is: can House Actors wear disguises, like the Nights of the Dead costumes you can get from the merchants? I mean, granted, they probably can't use a one-shot item that has to be activated, but other than the domino masks (the ones that make you look like Robin or Kato from the Green Hornet) we can make for the various holidays, is there anything else they can wear along those lines? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think I read last year the answer was no, but I cannot find it.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have a ton of costumes on AB and a ton of House Actors, I can try it for you.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks! :)

I think it would be of value to everyone here, so please share your results with us all! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just checked this. You cannot equip it on an actor because it equips in a charm slot. And you have to right click use it on your character or place it on a hotbar, so there is no way to activate it on the house actor or mannequin.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Siiggghhhh...thanks. :-/

Will just have to see what other options there are. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are welcome. Maybe we should put this in the Homeshow Wishlist or one of the Holiday Wishlists like NoTD?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That'd be cool, though I'm not sure how they could make it work. :-/

Just more masks (Head slot items), both in variety and number? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe when the mask is used on an actor or mannequin, the rest of the costume could be applied?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, yeah, it's just that it'd definitely look either "humanoid" or "batrachoid" if using a mannequin (I love that House Actors can be any PC race ;->) and most of the applicable masks that I know about are only the Robin (from Batman) domino masks...that and the Marketplace ones that are actually Floor items. I guess so that you could lay them on the floor, "hang" them on the wall, etc. ;->

Then there's the ones you can get from the Haunted House in the cities and the Loping Plains Haunted Mansion; where did the "arrow-through-the-head" mask come from?

Uwk
    who can't think of any more at the moment... X-P
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.