Stop making new threads about zone issues

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chris Thompson, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Thompson Active Member

No one can get into zones that are unpopulated- that means houses, guild halls, instances, or even just overland zones with zero population.
    Please just like the threads that already exist.
  2. Ryoga Member

3. Chris Thompson Active Member

Now it's about a half dozen LOL
    Shawson likes this.
  4. Dambae Shadowfury New Member

Dangit, I can't get into the shik'nar caves!

Better make another thread.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Hell, you have to be able to log into the game to try and log in and play with insects...
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

:)
  7. Drakona1112 New Member

I hope this doesn't take long to fix, stuff like this is getting old. Every Tuesday they manage to screw something up.
    WhysperWynde and Chris Thompson like this.
  8. Katzandra Well-Known Member

So anyone have clues as to when we can log on our toons that camped out in houses and guild halls?
  9. Abasinolanam Active Member

I wish we had the button EQ1 does at character select to log in to your bind point instead. That's a great feature if your toon is ever stuck in a zone that's broken.
  10. Chris Thompson Active Member

That would be great

11. Shadowforge12 New Member

I mean, are they even addressing this? cannot seem to log into any of my Kaladim characters..would like to know they are at least aware and working on the issue...
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  12. Bhayar Well-Known Member

It would be, but I'm not sure that would fix this problem. There are no zones...no one's logging in regardless of where they are, bind point or otherwise.
  13. EmJay Well-Known Member

ChrolToday at 11:01 AM
    I see Caith throwing things at the ops team so it's being investigated
  14. Bentenn Well-Known Member

15. Bhayar Well-Known Member

This is the 1st indication since the problem started what--3 hrs ago---that anyone was remotely aware there WAS a problem. What's sad is it takes a player to report that someone woke up from DPG. Too bad they can't take the initiative to actually post it on the forums. I'd really like to see them get out of their man cave "Discord" and learn how to interact with where they player base goes for info.

That said, thanks Em, for taking the initiative to let the playerbase know. Sad when a player who isn't getting paid shows more initiative than someone who is an employee of the company. That may be harsh, but it's also unfortunately, accurate.
    Shadowforge12, Laaw and WhysperWynde like this.
  16. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I can't log into the game at all right now & it is damned irritating considering that just yesterday was an update and everything should be fixed but apparently it isn't. There is NO Explanation as to why not and since it was yesterday that it was updated I don't understand it. I've been logging in here at Forums at same time that I try game. This seems to be taking even longer than published updates to wait through. Wah!!!!!:eek:
  17. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Bhayar yours is the first indication I've gotten that anyone besides me is having this problem. Was wondering was it something about my computer since there is NO explanation posted for why I can't get into EQ2 when everything there looks normal - just ain't working!
  18. PsiberDaemon Active Member

Well that's nice to know, but that doesn't excuse the silence. Sorry, that's not a personal attack. Thank you for letting us know. But still, the silence speaks volumes about the attitude at Darkpaw (SPOILER: it's not a good attitude) :(
  19. Bludd Well-Known Member

it's what 9:15 in the morning in san diego
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  20. Bhayar Well-Known Member

There has to be 10 different threads posted by players discussing this problem this morning, many of them started 3 hours ago
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.