Stoneskins

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Overloads, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Overloads New Member

This is more for Guardians Tower of Stone / Last Man Standing, but might be with other class stoneskins. This new introduce combo damage types names have, like disease / crush auto attacks, these temps aren't working against it.
    Bludd likes this.
  2. Overloads New Member

looks like other tanks are dealing with this also
    Aethos likes this.
  3. Shido New Member

Monk here, I rarely get one shotted when my stoneskins are up. Brawlers tenacity, specced for 3 charges. Usually keep it up the whole fight, a little over a minute duration and refreshes on a readyup at the start of the fight. If skins start getting eaten i pop a parry.

That being said, auto attack damage this expac is definitely high especially with the combo damage types as you've mentioned. I'm pretty well geared and will still take a one shot now and again if i don't have stoneskins up.
  4. Overloads New Member

Thanks for the reply, I should have mentioned with the start of this thread it's in Heroic 2 / Raid i deal with this, if u want to try only cast Superior Guard on pull for example the first name in Caverns II. Warrior can test with just casting Perfect Counter
  5. Arclite Well-Known Member

Stoneskins not working or getting used up too quickly on the guard was reported on beta on a number of occasions. Would something be done about it? Probably not anytime soon.

Devs hardly post on fighter forums and the new HR person does not appear to escalate these issues to them.
    Aethos and Priority like this.