Status points unbalanced

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ozzello, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Ozzello Member

I have SO many upgrades I can't get , on my raider and my 1 alt that tanks all the time for heroics. When are they going to increase the status earned for Chaos quests etc? I can see needing to grind a little status for a day or 2 for a big upgrade, but I can't even get into my T1 raid boots on my raider till we raid another month, and we are raiding Myth and T3 raid mobs.

No, I don't want to buy mercs from DB for a million status each. Would need to buy over $100 in DB coin for 3 upgrades I am waiting on at the moment. Just fix the damn game.
    Beee likes this.
  2. Nein Member

Other things in this game give status outside of current raids....a day or two of it should give you all you need.
  3. Ozzello Member

a day or 2 will not get me 20 million, even if I took off work to do it.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

I agree the status costs this expansion is really high to what we earn

Need powerlinks/thorns etc takes a ton of status , beyond absurd is the price for the 20% infusers with almost 2mil pr
    They should really increase the gains , this would also be nice for guilds
  5. knine Well-Known Member

It isn't that horrible.. I've outfitted my raid mystic... alt templar and alt dirge... and no i'm not on 8 hours a day everyday..
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Your name says everything for buiyng merces to get status points ;)

Equipping an alt with black runes and every actual armor piece (for > 200m Status) is impossible..
  7. Redlight Well-Known Member

They should not increase status gains, they should lower the insane status costs on these items.
    Hellfiren, Seefar and Beee like this.
  8. Arieva Well-Known Member

Some of us have that much status because we dont play alts...and never spend it. However I 100% agree the status is over the top. Anyone who just rolled one of their heroic chars and is looking to get fully engaged in the game with persuits such as raiding will find the the status amounts a huge roadblock
    Hellfiren likes this.
  9. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Fact Staus for Everything in CD is much to high i would say lower around the factor 10 on all things which useing status will be great and needed.:mad::confused:

Status is a roadblock for everyone who is wanted to play the game as it should be played with alts for fun and grouping to be able to build working groups for heroic content.:):eek:

And once a Armor Pice was set free from Main Toon especialy Raid Gear it should not coast so much status for a alt, haveing in mind the resolve increase is only 5 per tier which is quiet a joke in my opionin it shouild be 10 per tier or the way it was last addon.:mad::confused::eek:
    And get us Back Accountflags for the Addornments and i mean all of the not only the Blue which are quiet not acountflag the way they are now, for example the Blue Raid Upgrade Fervor rune is Hierloom so far so good, but its no Account Flag becuase i could buy only on my Main for alts for Sorry 30KK staus , your crazy sorry.:mad::mad:

Dont get me wron i dont want everything for nothing, but we should stay at realistic stats which wont breake gamepay at all.
    Commuity shrinks more and more beucuse of thoese DB created failurs.
    DB please listen to the all players and not only to the americans which if i got correct informations, are guilty on the point CD addon was done more solo than heroic or Raid content.
    EQ2 was and is an MMORPG and alone this FLAG implements its a Heroic / Raid Grouping Game and not a solo Game,

For those Players who complained about the fact, Raiders got more and better stuff or get things faster than the others, sorry guys thats it how it works, its you personal decisson to go raid or not.
    If i want to do solo stuff i play Offline Games or alt least for Fun Counterstike or CoD
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

This expansion has almost completely drained me of status on all my alts. IMO the status requirements had one (or two in some cases) too many digits in the number. what costed 25million stations should have costed something like 250k status. There's no reason stuff needed to be priced that high. Runes that costed 8.8million status, should have been something like 2 or 3 million, tops. Consumables (Thorns pot or Powerlink recipes) cost too much, too. This expac was exorbitantly priced on all things across the boards.
    Hellfiren likes this.