Status Items ... A Summary

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Magnamundian, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

I tried searching for this information for a while but couldn't find any posts that included the latest Kunark information, so after a bit of research i'm posting this here for all to see (and potentially find on the search in future)
    26/02/2010 - Updated for Sentinel's Fate

What are Guild Status items and what can I do with them?

The item description will usually read something like...

A Item made of Substance that looks to have ancient runes inscribed upon the side. A powerful guild of NPC Faction Type might know what to do with this.

These items can be sold to certain vendors for the reward of personal status and (if the item is valuable enough) guild status. The chart below shows the amount of personal and guild status each item will give, note that you will only receive guild status if your guild's current level matches the requirement shown in grey below.

The following items can be sold to your local Fighters Guild
    /Representative...
    Freeport Militia - West Freeport, Qeynos Guard - North Qeynos, Protectors of Growth - Kelethin,
    T'Roveus M'Otal - Neriak Dockside Markets, Prime Captain Vurzuk - Gorowyn Military Officer.

100 Status/10 GSP: Blackened Iron Relic (Guild Level 14 or less)200 Status/20 GSP: Steel Relic (Guild Level 24 or less)
    300 Status/30 GSP: Feysteel Relic (Guild Level 34 or less)
    400 Status/40 GSP: Ebon Relic (Guild Level 44 or less)
    500 Status/50 GSP: Indicolite Relic (Guild Level 54 or less)
    650 Status/65 GSP: Xegonite Relic (Guild Level 64 or less)
    800 Status/80 GSP: Beryllium Relic (Guild Level 74 or less)
    1,000 Status/100 GSP: Deklium Relic (Guild Level 84 or less)1,250 Status/100 GSP: Titanium Relic (Guild Level 94 or less)
    The following items can be sold to your local Mage Guild/Representative...
    Arcane Scientists - North Freeport, Concordium - South Qeynos,
    Order of Arcane - Kelethin,T'Roveus M'Otal - Neriak Dockside Markets, Tarkunli Ku'ti - Gorowyn Arcane Studies Archiver.
    100 Status/10 GSP: Cor
    al Scrying Stone (Guild Level 14 or less)
    200 Status/20 GSP: Jasper Scrying Stone (Guild Level 24 or less)300 Status/30 GSP: Opal Scrying Stone (Guild Level 34 or less)
    400 Status/40 GSP: Ruby Scrying Stone (Guild Level 44 or less)
    500 Status/50 GSP: Star Sapphire Scrying Stone (Guild Level 54 or less)
    650 Status/65 GSP: Moonstone
    Scrying Stone (Guild Level 64 or less)
    800 Status/80 GSP: Emerald Scrying Stone (Guild Level 74 or less)
    1,000 Status/100 GSP: Kunzite Scrying Stone (Guild Level 84 or less)1,250 Status/100 GSP: Amber Scrying Stone (Guild Level 94 or less)
    The following items can be sold to your local Priest Guild/Representative...
    Dismal Rage - North Freeport, Celestial Watch - North Qeynos, House of Falling Stars - Kelethin,
    T'Roveus M'Otal - Neriak Dockside Markets, Vikori Dry'eyn - Keeper of the Conservatory.
    100 Status/10
    GSP: Coral Amulet (Guild Level 14 or less)
    200 Status/20
    GSP
    : Jasper Amulet (Guild Level 24 or less)
    300 Status/30
    GSP
    : Opal Amulet (Guild Level 34 or less)
    400 Status/40
    GSP
    : Ruby Amulet (Guild Level 44 or less)
    500 Status/50
    GSP
    : Star Sapphire Amulet (Guild Level 54 or less)
    650 Status/65
    GSP
    : Moonstone Amulet (Guild Level 64 or less)
    800 Status/80
    GSP
    : Emerald Amulet (Guild Level 74 or less)1,000 Status/100 GSP: Kunzite Amulet (Guild Level 84 or less)1,250 Status/100 GSP: Amber Amulet (Guild Level 94 or less)
    The following items can be sold to your local Scout Guild/Representative...
    Seafury Buccaneers - South Freeport, Tunarian Alliance - Elddar Grove, Sylvan Hunters - Kelethin,
    T'Roveus M'Otal - Neriak Dockside Markets, Verdek Al'rin - Gorowyn Tactical Advisor.
    100 Status/10
    GSP: Paraffin Sealed Document (Guild Level 14 or less)
    200 Status/20 GSP: Tallow Sealed Document (Guild Level 24 or less)
    300 Status/30 GSP: Gel Sealed Document (Guild Level 34 or less)
    400 Status/40 GSP: Beeswax Sealed Document (Guild Level 44 or less)
    500 Status/50 GSP: Bayberry Sealed Document (Guild Level 54 or less)
    650 Status/65 GSP: Flamewrought
    Sealed Document (Guild Level 64 or less)
    800 Status/80
    GSP: Faywax Sealed Document (Guild Level 74 or less)
    1,000 Status/100 GSP: Apophelli Wax Sealed Document (Guild Level 84 or less)
    1,250 Status/100 GSP: Ozocerite Wax Sealed Document (Guild Level 94 or less)
    Note: If you have access to any of the Maj'Dul courts then all status tokens can also be sold to the Courts Status Merchant for status (and copper).

Edited multiple times for strange forum weirdness
  2. ARCHIVED-Wyrmypops Guest

It might also be worth adding that if a person has access to any of the Maj'Dul courts then all status tokens can be sold to the merchant in there and still gain money and status.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jardon Guest

If you have enough faction to get into one of the courts in Maj'Dul, then you can sell ALL of the items to the merchent in the court. No need to run around to each location to sell them.
  4. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Maj'Dul added, thanks guys.
  5. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I believe Neriak is the same way as Maj'Dul, but the status wouldn't go tot he Freeport factions. You go to a merchant in the city registrar's building and sell all your status items there. This is what my inquisitor did before I rerolled her on another server.
  6. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Sapphirius wrote:
    I have the single merchant covered already as "T'Roveus M'Otal - Neriak Dockside Markets" is listed under all types of status items. I believe that the factions are only affected by writs and not the turn in of status items.
  7. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Please do because I'd like to know for sure. I've only ever turned them in on an Arasai inquisitor who was Nerian, so I don't know for sure.
  8. ARCHIVED-Zardoz Guest

I was under the impression that selling status loot to appropriate merchants earns you and, possibly, your guild status points only -- and not faction.
  9. ARCHIVED-Karlen Guest

>>>I was under the impression that selling status loot to appropriate merchants earns you and, possibly, your guild status points only -- and not faction.<<<

You get personal status, guild status (1/10 of the personal amount) and zero faction.
  10. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Karlen@Befallen wrote:
    Confirm, faction is linked to writs and not status items.
  11. ARCHIVED-Leahcim Guest

I have a question about Maj'dul.

I've known about the Maj'Dul faction buying merchants and have used them for some time. However, sometimes I'll go to a merchant and I have status items in my inventory, and they will not show up on the Sell screen and I cannot figure out why. Has anyone come across this and know what I'm doing wrong?
  12. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Leahcim wrote:
    Try moving them to a different bag or even to a slot in your main inventry (the six slots you see when you press "I").

The most likely explanation is that the bag the items are in is marked as 'contents not for sale'.
  13. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

Banedon@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I was just doing a search about this ... cuz i wanted to make a post about it ... but this will do.
    I think they should come up with a Generic faction coin from a drop , like the ones in DoF ... That you can spend towards any faction to increase it. (NPC's arent greedy too?)
    Basically there should be some other means of increasing factions that only give 150 per rit kinda crap ...
    Maybe come up with some epic ritz for particular factions. Idk
    Or better yet ... let us sell status for faction
  14. ARCHIVED-Ebarel Guest

i`d say compared to what you get from writs and need for supporting GH either these items are WAY to low in points, way too few drops or even obsolete. They are not even very helpful in leveling your guild maybe except up to lvl 20. anything beyond one T6 or T7 raid will earn you more guild status than a week of killing mobs.
  15. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

I'd agree that the amount of status you get from these items is very limited, however if they were increased you'd have a lot more people buying and selling these on the broker as an easy way to earn status.
    Personally I think they are fine as-is, as a little bonus.
  16. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

I think it is worthy to note that if your Guild Hall has a merchant, you can sell ALL your status items to it for the full amount of coin/status.
  17. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Updated for Sentinel's Fate
  18. ARCHIVED-Aidn0816 Guest

Banedon@Splitpaw wrote:
    Also, whoever said these aren't worth getting, they aren't meant to be farmed, just extra stuff you pick up while you are playing for a little extra status if you ever need it to buy something or whatever someone would need it for.
  19. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

Really nice job but I have one request.
    Please change the black text to something else, it is very hard to read.
  20. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

Mistress Thora the Purveyor of Artifacts in New Halas (outside the little storehouse NW of the cairn of the Huntress) also buys status artifacts.