station launcher not working since update(please help)

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-cqf134, Oct 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Laiina Guest

Bittzee wrote:
    That does not fix the other issues with the launcher, such as it trying to do a complete new download when running a 2nd instance on same computer.
  2. ARCHIVED-Masterimp Guest

EUREKA! so i took the file that was giving me trouble, in my case hud tutorial, from my EQ2X file and slapped over top the EQ2 file and POOF i'm right as rain and in bussiness! hope this helps some people
  3. ARCHIVED-Mindgamez Guest

Masterimp wrote:
    Thank you this worked!
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-DennisG Guest

This problem should now be fixed. Let us know if you are still receiving the xml error.
  5. ARCHIVED-Dagorgil Guest

TSR-DennisG wrote:
    Still happening.
    Although, as a work-around, you can patch using the Launcher, and launch from the Everquest2.exe directly. The Launcher WILL patch the game, it just hangs up on that certain XML file.
    Just wish that the game would launch from the Launcher! I will not use the streaming launcher, as it will NOT use the game files if already installed. It just tries to download 12.77 GB all over again, like the game isn't even there to begin with. That is not a fix to the problem. It is a grievous oversight, and a punishment to players for purchasing your game!
  6. ARCHIVED-trixy Guest

question.. are either of you using Profit UI or EQ Maps??? If so I think I can help you...
    update both programs doing the EQ2 maps last it will boot your program for you..
  7. ARCHIVED-gnoj Guest

Masterimp wrote:
    Can you please post this again in an understandable form?
    Thank you.
  8. ARCHIVED-Summona Guest

I finally got the streaming cliant to work, Took forever and it was very annoying.

Station launcher still doesnt work