Station Launcher broken every day.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Malahk, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Malahk Active Member

Why do I have to get the same error message every single day? When is this going to be fixed?

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance. (4-503)
  2. Malahk Active Member

Today, same error 3 times in a row and at the bottom it says (4-0)
  3. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

yeah its messing up again,,
  4. Arieva Well-Known Member

same error here
  5. ba5tard New Member

Same error (4-0) code ... 4 times, and counting. Connection BT from UK, first time I have ever experienced this in near on 14 years of playing .... now I know what my guildies are talking about. Validating assets says "Checking all game files...
    Found 2 file(s) to update.
    Creating UI/fonts/KABOG___.TTF.fot
    *Warning: Retrying UI/fonts/KABOG___.TTF.fot

After this it times out at the server end and aborts at Launchpad end ..... giving a RETRY option which leads to the same thing happenning again.

Anything ring familiar ?????
  6. ba5tard New Member

I didn't make an error in the previous post .... just select the space in the previous message and the info will be displayed. Quite why it came out blank as copied data ... I do not know
  7. ba5tard New Member

8. ba5tard New Member

same applies to the above message ... copy and paste is acting up or there are some serious limitation to this system ..... just select the empty space to see the info.