State of the Tradeskills - last edit 13 May

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Domino, Aug 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

pst. Domino updated the OP....
  2. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Another incorrect link : (

I cant seem to find the right thread .. but this one seems ok :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Diet Coke Girl Guest

I just read your dev blog on Warcry.
    Yeah, so... Now I'm all kinds of in love with you. If you were a man, I'd let you knock me up.
  4. ARCHIVED-VladisSar Guest

now that we got ability to respect a TS back to artisan, could we also get an ability to transfer our TS from one char to another?
    I have a couple of chars whom I created only to craft, but now i want to make soem alts to actuly play them, but none of my craftign alts is of the race/class i actualy want to play. WHich esentialy forces me to delete one of the existign chars which is bad.

So hwo abotu an option to move my lev 50 Alchemy skill from my coercer to my necro? =)

Alternativly you coudl gvie us an ability to respect an adventurer class instead whiel keeping the TS.
    So I can turn my 9 coercer/50 alchemist into a lev 1 bruiser

oh whiel on subject on TS- please bring back sub combines and TS class interdependancy, adn sick and tired of crafted items flooding the broker and seling at 1 silver above the fuel cost.
    For TS economy to work at its best there should be 100 buyers for 1 crafter.... currently we have a vice-verse cuase craftign become so god dem easy ... It was MUCH more productive when it took 1 hour to make a final item
    thank you =)
  5. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Added a couple more dev diary links, and a link to the EQ2Traders write up.
  6. ARCHIVED-Fasett Guest

Rushorder suggestion!
    I love the rushorders but they would be more challenging if the reward would depend on how much time you have left when you finnish the order. As it is now they are fairly easy to do (only failed twice due to chatting).
  7. ARCHIVED-LaurnaRose Fauldorn Guest

Fasett wrote:
    This would be nice ... say 1c (0-40) and 1s (40-80) then 1g (when we get +80) for each second you have remaining on your timer /woot
  8. ARCHIVED-ShallaBal Guest

Fasett wrote:
    I understand you are not a weaponsmith? ;)
    Sha
    P.S.: Not complaining, I like the difficulties of my class. It makes us special :p (I *would* appreciate addition of the t5 luminous occult clasp to our recipes though).
  9. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Rather than making half a dozen different posts on the various threads I've updated the top post so people can stop jumping up and down and sending me PMs demanding answers.

Yes, I do read every single post in this forum. If I answered every single post and PM however, I'd never have time to fix any of the issues that are being complained about! :D
  11. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

Not that I even have rare to yet to waste on T8 carpenter advanced books that are not dropping as much as some us would like, can only hope that your looking into the drop rate on them there books and give us update on that issue.
    As for lack stats on wearable items through out all the tiers comapred to RoK that is a big issue and know that it will take time to address, assuming that it is being address rather soon then later for this has been an on going problem since LU24.
    I can feel for you in your position for you can't make us all happy but some of us are. I want you to know that I know you can only take one problem at a time and will wait as long as you aware and have plans to address them. I am asuming again that this is all with in your limits and allowed a course.
  12. ARCHIVED-grammy1 Guest

Low level adventurer's and high level crafters having to do 200 writs to get the "right" to buy NO TRADE books is awful. Let them work up in terran's grasp or in their home city! The market is crazy. 14 pp for a 10gp book. My carpenter has been waiting and waiting with no chance for a rare book since NONE are dropping on Mistmoore and even if they were they would be so expensive I couldn't afford to get them. Crafting is supposed to be fun right? Well with 2pp for fuel, death every other step in krylong plains let alone fens guess my carpenter will wait till NO one wants a "rare" piece of furniture anymore since I'm very tired of trying to get a 10gp book that doesn't drop for my 72 wiz.
    I love the new furniture, new crafting speed and tons of other stuff but just like in Maj Dul having to have faction to get "rare" books for faction forget it. Didn't like it with Maj Dul and Hate it in ROK.
    ziponia
  13. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

The only thing I had to complain about, adn I did bug it....but when I tired to to T8 rush orders as an armorer, I was not getting my fuel cost reimbursed for the combines, which meant I was eating 24g per writ. I may try it again tomorrow and see if it was addressed. but in case it wasn't, I thought I'd mention it.
  14. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Rainy wrote:
    Domino posted it should be in the next hotfix.
  15. ARCHIVED-Meunayil Guest

I do have 1 complaint at this time on crafting ... mentioned many times about armorer, and weaponsmith ... our crap sucks statwise.

The other complaint I have is who decided Incarnadine Vanguard needed to be Pepto Bismol pink? A tank is supposed to be scary and forbidding. I can see it now as the tank tra-la-las up to the mob as it falls on the ground laughing.
  16. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Kesugeo@Nektulos wrote:
    The common is that pale lavendar colour, but the mastercrafted is a deep blood red.

At least, that's how it looks on EQ2 Traders.

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/a...hp?article=g198

And thanks for the laugh...tank tra-la-la...now I have that song in my head, "Don't You Want To Touch My Tra La La?" and have the image of a tank in the pink getting all sexy at an epic who just stands there with jaw dropped...and not seeing the rest of the raid sneaking up behind.
  17. ARCHIVED-Meunayil Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    Damn, thanks for the laugh and catching my mistake ... at least I got the vanguard part right.

But yeah a pink tank ... umm .. guess since it is common we won't have to see it while raiding ... well at least I hope not.
  18. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Kesugeo@Nektulos wrote:
    Heh, welcome! :D
  19. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Kesugeo@Nektulos wrote:
    You could consider it an incentive to upgrade to mastercrafted ... :D
  20. ARCHIVED-Liyle Guest

And then in comes the Ratonga Assassin in his pink t8 ski sweater and green bulky knit capris for an aria....