State of priests

Discussion in 'Priests' started by The Jones, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Sylke Well-Known Member

That's why just looking at the heal parse and making judgments from there is useless. Without looking at the real facts, the heal parse is completely meaningless.
    Mermut and Kiry like this.
  2. Daalilama Well-Known Member

The main issue currently with clerics aside from class specific issues with the inquisitors (which I'll let more familiar players Jezes and others comment specifically on) is frankly the long standing issue of reactives not ticking on Dots/MA/Flurry/focused damage. And while this issue is nothing new and has been with us for quite a while it has never been this extreme with regards to the damage. I'm not sure if generically doubling the amount of triggers on the reactives is the right path atm as one could quad the amount of triggers but if the majority of incoming damage wont you know actually trigger a reactive heal than that fix would be worse than the actual problem itself. Templars got bit of a break in that we can spec in our prestige for a single target ward once our single target reactive wears off naturally which helps but that still doesn't address the primary issue.
    quisling likes this.
  3. Balbasur Active Member

wardens left prestige line needs to be revamped, the ward should be increased as it's some what underpowered.

Other than that all the classes look good.
  4. Radi Member

This could only be fixen with nerf for some your "compensating-lack-thereofwards** " abilities.
    ** Lol its fu## joke but this is official version... i think (then why they are given to you initially)
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Speaking in gibberish doesn't make for intelligent discussion.
    Balbasur and Sylke like this.
  6. quisling Well-Known Member

Well..I know what all these words mean (perhaps with the exception of "fixen"), just not in this order....
    Sylke likes this.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

LOl ... sure tunare watch, faith of the fallen, mtyh thorm and single target dp are on 45 second timer(and cyclone ...).
    so i can cycle through and get one up each 7 seconds ....

No no i cannot intercept 400k or more constantly like a channeler does.

Now if tank get 1 shooted only each 30 seconds i'm fine, i m good at refilling it with
    all my hot.

Take a tank with 1,5 m hp getting hot 1,8 m each 15 seconds, then I will run out of saves,
    the dps is not big and i can certainly heal 1.8m/15 s, but tank will die as soon as DP/FOF/Myth thorn will be over.

A channeler or shaman with 120k hps can certainly keep this tank alive
    since all you need it to prevent 300K and keep the tank at full live.

I did the domination, and indeed encounter is fast enough for a warden to cycle his emergencies
    with tank ones.

But take a 15mn fight with low 120dps but spike (come with 1,8m spikes) then the warden is not very good.

Such encounters are probable found in hardmode, for which templar/channeler may be better than templar/warden.
  8. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Kalika I've done Dominion with temp/warden, temp/fury, fury/channeler and just about every other combination, no problem.