Starting on FTE. Trying a 2box

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Edavi, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Edavi New Member

Hey everyone,

With the game as old as it is, it seems my computer can easily run two instances of the game, so I am thinking about 2boxing using one machine and two monitors. My main will be a BL, but I'm torn on what kind of priest to bring along!
    I will be caring on both, but the healer will be on auto follow and not fasted a ton, so looking for strongest buffs and easiest "non panic" heals. Any thoughts? I'm leaning toward Warden for the ability to port, but I don't know much about all the healing classes.

Thanks!!
  2. Sovereign New Member

A good starting point would be to look into which healer's spells and AA skill options have features which automatically proc heals at certain times.

For example on my 2nd account I have a templar which at the beginning of the fight I cast healing fate which stays on the mob for a while and triggers a group heal every 20% of the mobs life as you are killing it down.

Together with having a buff called Glory which also has a chance of triggering heals you'll find that for general (non-hard) hunting you won't need to do much else with the healer except post-fight top ups and just concentrate on the main BL.

If things get a bit hairy, or you are attempting a name, you can switch between your screens to lay down Vital Intercession or queue up Holy Intercession to help slow down the damage.

Other healers have similar tools, I think some druid healers have AA skills where they can proc heals while auto attacking so it's worth checking them out and picking the right healer for your play style.

Whichever healer you choose though, it will be harder in the earlier days as they won't have some of the cool spells or AA points that will make your life easier so you'll initially be doing a lot of mid-fight management between the two characters but when you start getting to the mid to late 40's, with a bunch of AA points under your belt, you'll find things will start to get a bit smoother.
  3. Edavi New Member

Are AA's even on the FTE yet, or is that coming with a later expansion? Actually, same question with Druid ports....

Your post has me thinking inq would be the best way to go.

Thanks!
  4. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

AA's are 3 months away. Druid ports are active if you know a nice druid.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

What is FTE?
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Wardens and Inquisitors heal and cure for melee classes, and Inquisitors have Verdict. :cool:
  7. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I was wondering that too. I'm assuming he means TLE, but I have no clue where he got FTE from.
  8. Edavi New Member

FTE is a direct result of me having too much work leaking into my video games. It stands for "Full time employee" and I totally meant TLE. Remind me to get more sleep...
    Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

The funny thing is that's the only FTE I know. I realize that the grind sometimes seems like that, though. :)
    Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.