starting a serverwide berserker channel...

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Styker, Jul 1, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-tnefoote Guest

Aye, there is always at least one person in there to talk ya through it all.
  2. ARCHIVED-CherobylJoe Guest

In game cross-server berserker channel.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nosnemi1 Guest

Bumpo

this channel is f'n sweet. I only wish I had more time to read and respond but alas being a tank in a hard area with constant pulls affords little recreational time. I logged into the channel for the first time last night and the plethera of info and feedback appeared priceless. I dont know if last night was unusually high for the amount of traffic in that channel but Kodos for someone finally putting this together. Ill be a constant in this channel no doubt about it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fundinn Guest

Hopefully this place can be as helpful as Guk.guardians is (worldwide guardian channel). It's become a place for veterans to talk about the game and is nearly nub free. I'm joining this berserker channel as soon as I get in game.
  5. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Im in it now, cya all there.
    Message Edited by Khalad on 10-01-2005 10:53 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-Splinterr Guest

7. ARCHIVED-planar guide Guest

thanks for starting the channel, will be joining tonight when i get on.

grevan, 60 zerk

guk
  8. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

Been trying to find the worldwide berserker channel for ages

I'll be joining later tonight for sure.

Glad this got bumped.
  9. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Channel not working lately?
  10. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

I've joined, but i havent seen another soul.

Either i've got the wrong channel, or this channel died.
  11. ARCHIVED-Doobur Guest

I read this post for the first time and was excited. But then I got to the end and saw the last 2 posts. Ill try to join tonight when I get on. Can anyone verify whether or not it works still before then?
  12. ARCHIVED-Splinterr Guest

I assure you its alive and well.
  13. ARCHIVED-einar438 Guest

Was the password a typo? Is it ruthless or rulthess?
  14. ARCHIVED-Doobur Guest

It is ruthless. I have jumped on the channel and there has been me and 1 other person both times. I have been getting on early in the morning so that may explain it. I will check it out next time I can get on at night.
  15. ARCHIVED-Splinterr Guest

Yeah, it gets really active cause most zerkers in the channel are hard core end game raiders. Get on about 6:00 west coast time, and just remember, its the holidays.
  16. ARCHIVED-Doobur Guest

WIll do. Thanks
  17. ARCHIVED-Vamce Guest

good idea this channel, is it dead yet?
  18. ARCHIVED-Jaymist Guest

This sounds really neat! I'll be trying to join the Channel this evening. =)
  19. ARCHIVED-DarkMasterMan Guest

Well, I've been here for a while and once and a while a very active flurry of messages pop up, then, it dies for a few hours, then another flurry, usually how it is for me
  20. ARCHIVED-Mjollnyr Guest

Seems the Berserker community is a bit quieter then the others.

From what i understand, the other class WW channels tend to be rather active.

Especially Monk and Guardian.