starting a necro

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Cajal, Dec 13, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Cajal Guest

I'm thinking of starting a necro and I wanted to know how easy they are to solo? What lvl have peeps soloed to? Is it the easiest class to solo?

Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shrieken Guest

Hi Cajal, I'm level 25 and have soloed about 80% of the time with no difficulties. Try and get Apprentice III's or preferably Adept I as a minimum level for your spells and you should have no problems. I cannot speak for the other classes as my alts are still low levels, but there is great diversity for soloing the necromancer and several different ways to deal with a mob thanks to our DOT, DD, root and petrify spells. I haven't had any problems getting groups at all either, the Petrify spell we get at level 16 is simply awesome in group situations, it saves lives and can turn a losing battle.

I hope you have fun with your necro.
  3. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

Yeah I am 21 and soloing is pretty darn simple. Ofcoarse you will lvl faster by grouping but soloing is always an option. Look at what you want out of your class though, don't start a necro because you want to solo as I am sure somewhere down the line that will come back and bite ya.