start up progression raid guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by rixxa, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Rock79 New Member

I would like to join if there is still room. I have only done a few pick up raids so I have never experienced most of the raid content on this game. I could create a player of any class on any server, just let me know what you would need or want. I am rusty so regardless of what class I play I will have a learning curve. Well let me know if my inexperience is ok for your raid guild.
  2. Ecugia88 Active Member

It's most likely going to be AB server.
    My Assassin is almost 50.
  3. Rock79 New Member

I can create a player on AB now and start leveling them up, what class is needed?
  4. Ecugia88 Active Member

not entirely sure yet because we havent formed the guild yet. When we do, we will post the needed classes.
  5. Ecugia88 Active Member

Awaiting the votes, its midnight
  6. Rock79 New Member

Ok
  7. rixxa Member

ok all vote are in and tallied and it is final the winner of the Server is Antonia Bayle and winner of guild name is Vado Sensim

so guild creation day is Tomorrow 12/28/14 at Noon eastern time we will meet at the Gorowyn docks

Thank you everyone for votes and lets get this ship sailing, remember all officer positions are open if you have interest in one of them please say so at creation time

Rixxia
    Ecugia88 and ConcealFate like this.
  8. PastaBowl New Member

I am very interested in joining such a guild. However, I must state that I am also new to the game, and as such, have no experience raiding. I just started playing a month ago and would love to experience the raiding content in a slow paced manner. :)
  9. rixxa Member

pasta you are the type of player I would love to join us :D

Rixxia
  10. PastaBowl New Member

Awesome! Do we have any idea what classes are needed?
  11. rixxa Member

right now the sky is open on classes and I really don't like to tell people what to play ...I currentely have a Coercer on server but I am thinking that I will fill a hole role after I see who shows with what class
  12. Abramov New Member

I have a 49 Brigand on AB named Nicolov. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
  13. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

45 Paladin here ;)
  14. PastaBowl New Member

Alright. I have settled on a templar, but can change if necessary.
  15. Blast New Member

I'm up for this sounds fun!! Let me know what class we will need :)
  16. Test Taffies Active Member

I am interested as well. Not sure what class yet.
  17. Rock79 New Member

Sorry I missed meeting today I had to pick up kids. I made a ranger in AB named skullshot.
  18. rixxa Member

ok great see you tomm at noon est on gorowyn docks Antonia bayle server =-)

Rixxia
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

:)
  20. Ielond New Member

I'd be happy to join - haven't played for 5years, but did play far to much back then. Currently a 20 odd Monk on AB, but open to other classes