start up progression raid guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by rixxa, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Ecugia88 Active Member

*snip*
    Edit: I'm definitely down for any server for this progression raid guild. I'm sure all of us are well aware most of the raid gear hasn't been revamped or re-itemized. So we're going to be destroying mobs pretty fast, hopefully this won't turn people off as it might be too "easy" or quick. I've decided to play an Assassin.
    We all better get to work on our toons for the Prismatic weapons, those were definitely revamped! :D
    Edit Edit: \aITEM 1110504160 -357617313: Prismatic Swiftblade of the Scale\/a
  2. rixxa Member

Ok everyone sorry last few days have been bit hectic for me, but yes the server is open to change by majorityrule up until the 27th it seems AB is as well liked as Everfrost.
    So please chime back in with a firm vote if you plan to join us :).

also I have 2 possible guild names I would like votes on as well they are:
    1) Vado Sensim .....Latin for Move Slowly
    2) Volo Terminus.....Latin for Speed Limit

so cast a vote for one of those too

Rixxia:cool:
    Ecugia88 likes this.
  3. Ecugia88 Active Member

Vado Sensim
  4. rixxa Member

please also vote on server AB or everfrost =-)
  5. rixxa Member

also I am online now as rixxia if you would like to chat
  6. Ecugia88 Active Member

AB server
  7. Ecugia88 Active Member

What is your toon name and what server?
  8. rixxa Member

Rixxia on everfrost
  9. Satarie Member

I'll vote for AB server
  10. Eridion Member

I voterino AB
  11. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

12. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i would say AB as well (just some input)

possibly take a class your already familiar with that the guild is in need of and PL the whole group to 50? So there wouldn't be an issue with people straggling or leveling too fast for everyone else. Start on the same page with all the rules of equipment intact.
  13. Ecugia88 Active Member

So im not sure I'll be able to make it to the 2pm meeting on the 28th if that hasnt changed. I work on friday and saturday night shifts and i dont get the new schedule til saturday, so Sunday is unknown to me. If i have it off then i can help form the guild.
    I've also gone ahead and made my Assassin on AB just incase the vote is AB.
  14. Abramov New Member

Either Server is fine, but I prefer AB since recruiting should be easier long term and experience tells me we will suffer from attrition over time. Started a Brig on Everfrost just in case, name is Abramov. Oh, and VS is my vote on guild name.
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

toons name is Bolgus on AB server, Wizard. Freshly rolled

guild name vote is for Vado Sensim

where and when is the meeting? is it still on because I haven't even heard if it was EF or AB
  16. Cobix New Member

I am good with AB as well...My vote would be for Vado Sensim. I am leveling a toon on AB now. Name Cobix.

Brett
    ConcealFate likes this.
  17. rixxa Member

ok last day for votes total so far : Antonia Bayle leads 5 to 1 and Vado Sensim leads 5 to 0

all votes to be in by midnight est :D

Rixxia
    Abramov and ConcealFate like this.
  18. snakeops New Member

have a new Inquisitor named Flogging on AB. I am interested, currently in a newbie guild helping level.
  19. Soulquake New Member

I would love to join this, I am a returning player and would love to experience the older content I made a ranger on AB but I would reroll any class that would be needed. Name in game is Croben
  20. Talisx New Member

I'd love to join in on this. I vote AB for the server and Vado Sensim.

I'd prefer to play a healer of any sort but will play whatever is needed.