Starcrest Commune

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by exeq2player, Mar 18, 2019.

1. exeq2player Member

"Can you believe Vandis? You would think he would ask for help considering the mess he is in. But, ooohhh Nooo... He's too stubborn to listen to any advice. When will he learn that he cannot win without help!"

Sure Missed Taggan, this is where I had my first house back in the day, in the Qeynos Exchange, Starcrest Commune. Every time I walked by Taggan he told me about Vandis and the mess he is in.

So nice to have this zone back to live in.
  2. Gneaux Active Member

Are all the original hoods back on [TLE} Kaladim? If so I am going to have to check those out. I miss them sooooo much!!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Thatfox New Member

They're back and so is much of the ambient dialog. And you can get an inn room there. No quests, sadly, but it's still a great change. Looking forward to seeing it on Live later.
    Cyrrena and Gneaux like this.
  4. Gneaux Active Member

OMG that is wonderful to hear! I REALLY hope that this goes to live servers, I have a few friends that started playing the game and totally missed out on these little hoods, and never knew what I was talking about when I mentioned hanging out in the Willow Wood or Longshadow Alley. I can't wait to see them again! I may not actually spend alot of time on TLE, but will definitely make a few characters there just for the nostalgia of visiting those long lost neighborhoods!
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, we have all the suburbs with the ambient sounds, music and chatter, just no quests, but as stated, you can get your apartment there.
    Kaitheel, Breanna and Feara like this.
  6. Jovie Well-Known Member

Any chance that the original racial memtor questlines will ever be restored? That and the other various quests made the suburbs feel truly alive.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The racial mentor quests are still in the cities, they could move the npcs back to the suburbs.
    Breanna likes this.