Stamina Infusing bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by olleran, Feb 16, 2020.

1. olleran Active Member

I finally had a bit of luck this expansion and got Lunar Girding ( 195 resolve /1,373 Primary Attributes / 2754 Stamina / 299,682 Health/ 57.041 Power and also 35 Max health ) from the weekly event quest a nice upgrade or so i thought

They were replacing Lucidus Leather Bracers of the Deathless (165 resolve / 1.302 Primary Attributes / 2,695 Stamina / 245,641 Health / 36,801 Power and also 22.6 Max Health)

With both fully infused :

165 resolve forearms have 5.192 Stamina
    195 resolve forearms have 4,873 Stamina

There is something very wrong here.

PS: Potency and Ability Mod seemed to infuse just fine
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

3. olleran Active Member

Thank you Beee, I took your advise and used eq2u to compare them and now i am totally confused :)

165 resolve forearms have 1709 Deity sta
    195 resolve forearms have 1196 Deity sta

This has nothing to do with infusing ?
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yes it does. There are three infusing layers:
    [IMG]

You can use crafted or looted infusers on the Physical layer as well as plat infusing (which as you discovered already goes to the Deity layer).

I recommend starting with Twark Handcrafted infusers because they are incredibly cheap to male (they use common fish as their main ingredient), infuse with those until it won't infuse any more, then use crafted Planar Infusers, then crafted Celestial infusers. Then use any Empyral infusers you have gotten from the Overseer, instances, etc. in BoL last.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. olleran Active Member

K, thank you, both the 165 and 195 were both max plat infused, so i guess the 195 item must be bugged somehow
    Cyrrena likes this.