Stamina build

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-cion, Sep 24, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-cion Guest

Hi!
    Just wanted opinions on shield builds for swashy. I know its not the most poular choice, but i really want to try i out. And i need help on how i should do this build the best way. Currently lvl 52, so i can only use 50 points on the build..
  2. ARCHIVED-Qojan Guest

I played with a STA build from about 60-78. I loved it, I was able to solo and still add alot of DPS to groups. I forget how I had my points I had STR and STA. I used the MC shield for my level and had a blast playing. I could tank with a healer in a XP group.
  3. ARCHIVED-miserythedrow Guest

What the guy above me said is true. Until you hit 80 the shield build is amazing to level with. You can even find yourself main tanking with a good healer.

If you're talking about AT level 80, good luck. I HATE and LOATHE the fact that you have to be a cookie cutter build to get anything done *sigh*
  4. ARCHIVED-cion Guest

Well thanks guys, been trying out a build for some time. Allthough i think it might be even more fun when i hit 70. Back at wis line atm, but i think i might try it out again when i hit 70 ;)