Squirrelling for Shinies - TT Portal - Kaladim Server {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all, it's the middle of the night here in the UK and I'm putting this up before checking it so I can get to bed - so I'll edit any awful errors tomorrow.

I had a couple of lovely relaxing hours on the new Kaladim server and went to visit this Guild home by Mariebella. What a treat. Forgive my state of undress, I left Queens Colony without acquiring any pants:( Unless I can get back to QC and get some I'll try and do any future videos in first person view lol - anyway - here it is:-

2. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Thanks again for taking the time to visit, when I told my guild leader you were stopping by he was very exicted, I think he might have been stalking your channel waiting, you have a lot of fans on Kaladim XD.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awww that's lovely - I hope he enjoys the video:) *looks behind her quickly and dives into a doorway* :p
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

What a lovely job they did with the guild So well detailed and quite fun . The swimming area is one of my favorite bits .it was very clever to turn it into a huge swiming pool area .I can't wait to see more of your works as more and more items become available to you all :)
  5. Kachorto New Member

Weplay says only follow around until you die...then play lol...but really thanks for the video on our Guildhouse! Mariebella does awesome work can't wait until I can bring the Stinky Pinky Lakehouse over to Kaladim after DoF releases
  6. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Thanks Fae.

I'm not making all those railings! Never again!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.