Sprocket's Plane

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by SierraDawn, Aug 2, 2018.

1. SierraDawn Active Member

Has anyone got or worked on this house? I saw it was included in the higher priced expansions.. Personally, I don't know weather I like it or not.
    Any opinions??
    Have a great day Everyone :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Heres one Ive done Videos done by Febrith

Heres another done by Quiarrah vidoe done by Febrith

Heres another by Ritually video by Febrith

not sure of any others atm
  3. SierraDawn Active Member

Thank you :)
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

It's great in that it has massive flat bits for building freestyle on. I don't really like the industrial look, but from the videos, you can see you can hide that :)
  5. SierraDawn Active Member

Thanks Tajar! I am not into industrial settings, but I see where it can be altered. Still I think I will pass on this house for now.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thank you Elflover! There are a few more for you Sierra Dawn if you're wanting some inspiration:-

And my own that I did for the lovely Valzen, video by her:-

I agree that it's a great house and some folks have made them totally unrecognisable. I agree with Tajar - the big flat expanses are useful and it's great to have some water there too Only slight downside is that you can't sink anything down into the surface using conventional means.
  7. SierraDawn Active Member

OH Feb, more goodies to look at, tyvm Hun!!
  8. SierraDawn Active Member

I was gone from EQ2 for about a year due to medical hiatus, SO - I had to drop my Fayanarose's house from published, maybe I should put it back up again. It's a snowy dwelling house on Skyfire.
    Hmmm, might go check it out again to see if it is still up for you folks to see :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

From what I've observed, prestige houses stay on the Hall of Fame indefinitely, although their position may change. City housing falls off the Hall of Fame once the rent is no longer paid. Anyone know if having four Treasure Hoards in city housing will keep a house on the Hall of Fame indefinitely?
  10. SierraDawn Active Member

Well, I guess I should of checked on this before I took my hiatus.. LOL!!
    Tizz okay though I just republished it this morning.. Faya's Snowy Dwelling
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably? I'm often surprised when I come into an older house of mine, forgetting that I've Published it, and tried to place something new in it... ;->

So far, I haven't had any issues with city houses that have had the 4 Hoards and HoF, if they've made it there. ;->

Uwk
    SierraDawn and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Writing it down in my list as we speak! :)

Uwk
    SierraDawn and Rosyposy like this.
  13. SierraDawn Active Member

Hi Uwk :)
    Yesterday I moved all my ladies back over to Maj'Dul. That is where I started a few years ago.. miss the server - SO-oooo back I went. Lol! For some reason it seems marketplace cheaper and more peeps on.. "shrugs"
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, Maj'Dul is a fun place for many reasons. :)

My very first server was Crushbone, hence the name. ;->

Uwk
    SierraDawn likes this.