Spring Update Livestream: Tues, March 15 @ 11AM Pacific

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Noctew Active Member

By the way...how did you get to GU100 for this? The last time a GU number was used was, if I am not mistaken, GU 70 - the Rum Cellar update.
    Mizgamer62 and Feldon like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Please tell me that there will be plushie versions of the new mount like with the rabbits and treegliders. I want a bunch of them as plushies (small ones not mount turned into a plushie). Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee :cool:
    Febrith likes this.
  3. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

The Xp Vial sounds interesting just wish you could make it for SP Vial too for status !
    Also happy for the LoN to be on marketplace, hope it includes some good rewards not just meh ones :)
    Sounds like all good stuff cant wait !
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Tyman Active Member

I noticed they kept saying All-access April 28th. Is that just like 2 weeks early? Or is a membership mandatory to even do any of the zones?
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

This is from the blog follow at EQ2Wire
    Siren likes this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Personally, I would like that the heart-bound system be applicable account-wide, or able to be re-applied to any alt on a different account that has completed the timeline. Reason being, I have multiple alts, as does my husband. I bounce between these alts frequently, depending on what the group needs, as does he. For example, if I played my tank, and was able to bind to his healer, and then the group needed a dps, and I changed to my dps class, I'd still like to be able to bounce to his healer while his healer is online, or if he changed to his tank between zones, and I stayed on the same dps class, giving him the capability to bind to my dps class. Same accounts, just different alts. (sorry, I do not have a gift of clarity :oops:) Of course, I would expect that all these alts I have would need to run through the time-line, but being able to re-apply the binding to any character on a different account. There isn't much clarity in how this system will be worked....
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Can't wait! I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on some old goodies again wheee!
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

am dumm question No Beta for this ?

and I just watched the video 4 hours after it was over with all the chat on the side
    awesome job.:)
  9. Evilary Well-Known Member

From the Live Stream chat
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ahh thanks , did not hear that,but just as well people that wont watch the LS can read it here
  11. Kander Developer

There will not be an open beta for this release.
    Siren and Kittybock like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I understand that Kander its members only for this new relies its understandable the Beta will be members only too
    or are not even members invited ?
    and if so where can I sign up for it ?
    o and after watching the video I decided I really would like to take Kander home with me ;)
    as plushy :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Kander Developer

We simply do not have the time to conduct a full open beta for this release, we have to already be into the next thing we are doing like yesterday. We will be using a seasoned group of content testers that we have used for many content releases. If you're really interested in helping beta test, drop me an email and I will see what we can do.

KVALLEE@daybreakgames.com
    Kittybock and Katz like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks that's awesome :):):):D:D
    Does my toon have to be level 100 to do Beta ? or will the level be taken care of ?
  15. Nocturnus Member

I can honestly understand why they're not doing a beta for this game update. Fact of the matter is, Betas take up a boatload of developer time and energy to sift and sort through all the feedback that's being given due to the sheer number of players that usually participate. That time could be spent preparing the next expansion or content update.

Considering that this is just a game update, they're going for the internal testing route, which honestly, throughout the history of the game, has been the way it's been since before I can remember. Maybe they might put it on the test server to iron some things out, but beta? Yeah... I'm hoping that time gets spent making new stuff.

As far as the stream itself goes, I really liked what I saw. Definitely a step up in scope from last year's Rum Cellar. It's great to see some of those old zones that we haven't visited in a while get some new life, love, and attention. I look forward to seeing the storyline. :)

Contested Fabled zones though? Ehhhh... I can see the allure, but i've been getting too old to run around trying to "Compete" with a bunch of die-hards who are camping/rushing named mobs.

And Kaitheel's project with the Shard of Love sounds intriguing!

Overall, good stuff.
    Siren, Prissetta and Febrith like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know I know I know I am so exited cant wait to see this all
    Siren likes this.
  17. Tomshindo Active Member

Would you make the translated texts into other languages about this update?
  18. Estal Well-Known Member

Grind xp and sell it on broker?

Hooray for making the congestion problem in SS and HKC even worse...
  19. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

First of all, that Orc is holding that sword like he thinks he knows how to use it :rolleyes:... not for long.

Marriage... really? :rolleyes: /chuckles

I look forward to the new stuff. Thank you.
    Febrith likes this.
  20. Arclite Well-Known Member

Just watched the stream on Twitch, I am afraid i thought it was bit of a damp squib. Lacked zeal, enthusiasm and focused on selective questions rather than answering some serious concerns/issues raised by the community. Shame really.