SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Um, okay, why kangaroos? :confused:

Uwk
    easily confused
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what you don't like kangarooses ? Uuhhh, can we have one of those as a leaping mount ?

After I's had to rush of's to the Test server on a Ocean Full mission , great stuff we are's getting this year.
    Is went's back to the Cave, it's awesome :). I am an adventurous little tonga's , and I's like to stickes my nose's into everything interestingly's , but being's on a nice wide path together with 40 other peoples is nice too;).
    This cave is beautiful.
    If you ever come's to Europe there are really nice caverns under the Balearic islands like Mallorca or Menorca
    Ibiza.
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!! I was up late last night using our top of the line geeky stuff to test some Oceansfull, Schmet was there as well!! Kaitheel was getting a lot of inspiration from his time with Breanna, good thing everything looks great and he can still be with us on the ROAD TRIP.

This morning we are still in Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. We have these tours scheduled for today:

8:45 am Gothic Avenue Tour
    6:30 pm Star Chamber

And this is what is scheduled for Sunday:

Sunday 10 am - 2 pm Discovery Tour

The time between the tours today, you can enjoy the shops, museums or any of the wonderful outdoor activities, relax in our Resort or use our top of the line geeky equipment to test the Oceansfull event on the test server. Sunday, prior to our Discovery Tour and after as well you have the time to enjoy the rest of Mammoth, Kentucky.

Monday, off to Ohio we go. First stop, The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio, from there, its on to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. We also need to hit some Amish farmers markets so we can get some really good cheese for Schmet, some really nice quilts, and some good jam. We will be stopping in Cincinnati to go on the duck boat and to Finely market for Queen City sausages and German Bread and to the best Hofbraushaus outside of Munich per Schmet who should know. If anybody has any other stops for Ohio, speak up. After Ohio, it is on to Hershey, Pennsylvania and CHOCOLATE!!!!!
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't forget to stop in Cincinnati
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Caves ... no. But I always wanted to go hiking again.

Hiking on we go,
    its not looking like snow,
    over hill,
    down into dales,
    puff, gasp, wheeze,
    have to look out for cliffs,
    and trees !
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oops was not reading this all , it's just that Cincinnati is about as far south as it get's , so it should be the first thing in Ohio.
    And you just got to take a look at the cathedral in Covington Kentucky.
    all the way up north.
    And yes that Hofbrauhause even imports real German soft bezels from Germany, and don't forget the beer .
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Hey guys, took a detour with one of the French maids for some RL stuff, should catch up to y'all soon tho. /hugz
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its there Schmet, on Monday.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! Good to have you back Pixi.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We can switch them around Schmet since that is all tomorrow.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

Its Sunday and our last day in Mammoth, Kentucky. We have our Discovery Tour from 10 am until 2 pm. The rest of the day is your own to explore, the wildlife, the rivers, you can take other mini tours of some of the other cave systems, go hiking, fishing, boating, relax in the Resort, use our top of the line geeky equipment to test Oceansfull on Test Server or whatever else you wish to do.

Tomorrow morning, Monday, we are off to Covington, Kentucky to see a Cathedral, that Schmet says is a must see, then on to Cincinnati, Ohio to go on the duck boat and to Finely market for Queen City sausages and German Bread and to the best Hofbraushaus outside of Munich, with real imported soft bezels and beer per Schmet who should know. I do hope they have soft pretzels!!! Then its on to The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio, a wild animal park, YAY!!!! I love critters!!!

Tuesday, we hit Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, its an all day affair, I am opting for a port there as I cannot handle driving the road there. If others wish to make the drive, one of the buses can make the drive.

Happy ROAD TRIPPING!!
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

I am so tired from all this exploring and shopping, I think after the tour I am going to just lay around and relax in the hot tub. I still have some wine and fudge and cheese left from our other stops and I'll probably put those chef's to work.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

In my 'space pocket' I have some fudge from Tycho City's Best Chocolate Shoppe'. Fudge made on the Earth's moon. That way the calories don't weigh as much, or something like that. According to their adverts that is.

( Places several Earth pounds worth on a small plate. )
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The better to put milk, a chicken egg without its shell, sugar, into a sealed container, and the 'roo jumps around well. Makes ice cream.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL Good idea :p
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe to bad my husband just told me if we had been in Cincinnati on Saturday and today, we could have watched them film Ninja Warrior.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o and my fault I am such a scatter brain must have hit my head on something in one of this caves
    The Hofbrauhaus is in New Port Kentucky near the levee
    And guys there is a paddle boat parked at the river with a Hooters restaurant in it. 0( #^_^# )0
    Newport is neighbors to Covington.
    So you can pray for forgiveness for wanting to go there.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There you go! Splendid! :D

Uwk
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops! :D

Uwk
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok get's up early and sneaks to the bus drivers
    gives them an incentive and instructs them to bring the entire spring road trip group and their " guests "to my house for a
    poolside backyard brunch.
    hands out recipes for some Bavarian specialties to the cooks.
    gets some pretzels from the local bakery and gets all cabana boys and French made to set up the party in my backyard.
    hmm do I have everything ?
    Dampf nuddeln yes , Rohr nuddeln , yes cake made by local backer ( with wiped cream not sugary frosting )
    and all sords of other goodies
    You know we should put together a road trip cookbook.
    Ok now I only have to wait for them to wake up.