Spoons - a big issue

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Thrundaloo, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Thrundaloo Member

So my daughter has started taking EQ2 more seriously.
    She says she has a problem and I can't solve it, so I thought i'd reach out...

She is really not happy that she can't apply greater essence (fire,cold,electric) item effects to either of the spoons she has or the shovel she owns (they are all equip-able in the appearance slot). The item preview teases her by showing her what the effect would look like but the re-forger doesn't list the item in the list of items you can imbue.

Has anyone found a spade or spoon that can be electrified?

Thanks in advance.
    Carynn, Dude and Breanna like this.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

There is a 2h spoon that drops in, I believe, Ancients Table in Pillars of Flame. Either that or Cazel's Mesa. Looks to be 100% drop rate as well.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I suggest creating a post in the Bug Reports forum, and then list the a-links for the various items that won't allow reforging with the appearance items. This may just be an oversight, but the devs will need specific item info to fix it.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Thrundaloo Member

Thanks for the advice. I remembered the Cazel Mesa spoon - I took her to get that one when her first spoon didn't work. She couldn't put the effect on that one either. I'll get one and try on one of my toons, perhaps she just bugged.
    Dude likes this.