SPLITPAW: Role players wanted

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Inevera, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Inevera Guest

Currently we, the Storm Reavers (www.storm-reavers.org) seem to be the only role playing guild on Splitpaw and we would like to get in touch with any other RP guild/group to create some interesting storylines/plots and events.
    New players are very welcome. We have experienced RPers who are willing to teach the basics of role play and help you get started on your character's evolution in the world of Norrath.
    You don't have to join our guild to interact with us, together we can build the RP community on Splitpaw.
    Any RP group/guild or player can contact me in-game either by /t or in-game mail.
    Many thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Inevera Guest

We're running an OPEN DAY event Saturday 28th January 2012 starting at 7 p.m. UK time. This is an opportunity to meet us in RP mode and have a look around our guild hall.
    Anyone interested in RP but in another guild - no problem, just contact me in-game (mail or whisper) and we'll sort out an RP event (no need to be in our guild).
    Any RP guild that is interested in joining us in any RP event - again, please let me know.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ninave Guest

Hello dear. I see you have posted quiet afew thredes about finding other roleplayers on Splitpaw. Im an old Antonia Bayle player that have come back and wish to get some rp going on the EU-timezone server aswell. Im quiet sure there are roleplayers on Splitpaw, but this forum dosent seem be checked by them. So I pondering about starting an RP community to serve our goal here. Im decent with php, if I may say so myself, so Im taking a few minuts to make a page rigth now that would serve as a foundation. Someplace where people can add thier bio, guild pages, forum, news, upcoming events and sutch. If there is more poeple out there that wish to contribute, I would be very greatful, as my time is somewhat limited as I have toddlers myself. But the basic page construction should be avalible tonight. Thoughts so far?
  4. ARCHIVED-Inevera Guest

I think that's a great idea, but if they aren't coming here will they go to another board?
    Saturday 4th February (evening) - we're opening our player run tavern for RPers, so feel free to drop by. House name: Dreaver (in New Halas) on the right as you come into the player housing zone.
  5. ARCHIVED-giavania Guest

Hi can you send me some info on how RP works please? I love the game and have been playing for 6 years but have never met a role player online.

Thank you Giavania