Spidermech Defender parts

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Eoria, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Eoria Member

Question about component drop to make Spidermech Defender.

I've been joining many tinker PQ somehow not getting parts called Disabled Spidermech Cephalothorax.
    Just want to make sure its off reward and from PQ right?
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yup you just need to get lucky and get all four. As long as you get the chest at the end of the PQ you have a chance.
    santargria likes this.
  3. Udonn Active Member

It does drop. I've got my familiar, the green adorn, the helm, and all the recipes. Many copies of the recipes! Still doing them for fun, and harvesting the scrap when and where I can for future use. The spider pet deals a great deal of damage, at least on pq's.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

Yeppes - working for me - I have 3 toons with full everything from the PQ, an additional 7 more toons with enough parts to tinker the familiar, plenty of "stuff" to make control cores for each toon and lots of "stuff" to make the detriments (extra blueprints).

Just missing a few eyes at the moment and I'll be satisfied for a bit - can't wait till the next pq like this!
  5. SandsMans Active Member

Wish the drop rates were increased, or you could buy the parts with platinum cogs. With limited play time, on only one character I've managed to get a single part, but have ~120 scrap metals.
    santargria and Prissetta like this.
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people who still need one or more parts.
  7. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I got all four of mine back to back...
    santargria and Shmogre like this.
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Oh man, I want your luck. :p

(Took me quite a few runs before I finally got the rackafrackin' abdomen... <grin> )
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. santargria Well-Known Member

That's it rub it in why don't ya! ;)