Spell Weapon Auto-Attack needs a boost!

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Payton, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Payton Active Member

AFAIK Spell-Weapon stats are the 1st in line to get reforged into Ability mod by most mages because the stat is currently too useless, doesn't do enough damage.
    Also, is it just me, or are Scouts usually and easily on top of the parse above all mages?
    I always thought the guys with the weakest armor and defense (MAGES) are supposed to do the highest DPS, but apparently that's not true. Esp without support in the same group from Troubies Mages are WAY INFERIOR to scouts...
    Something that doesn't seem quite right.
    Kraeref likes this.
  2. Luhai Active Member

You won't find the one and only definition of T1 DPS on these boards or anywhere else. Every DPS class wants to top the parse, just because. No kidding. I've seen posts where people complained that they deserved to be T1 DPS.
    But then again, the only "scout" class that is capable of outparsing my conjuror is a Beastlord.

I agree with you about the Troubadour part, though. Mage - and especially Summoner - DPS is extremely dependent on these procs.
  3. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Agreed! As aa coercer I melee specced so around 70k is my additional dps from autoattack. On fights where we required to be ranged i lose this portion. Would be nice to have something from weapon spell multi attack chance, then get away from forced melee but rather have both multi attacks go off based on range.

And I can confirm that I parse less than coercer who has a troub in a group.