Not A Bug Spell reducers from drop chests and point of interest (red books)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Amiiss, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Amiiss Member

It does not look like the reducers are part of the loot table for these items. Is that a mistake or by design. Asking because we are supposed to be getting reducers this week.
    Xianthia, Peachiee, Keffin and 7 others like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

They aren't visible in the tables for the POI/Dropped missions, so they likely aren't in them.
    Amiiss likes this.
  3. Amiiss Member

Right, I agree. In the last 2 expansions during any of the reducer weeks spell, merc, or mount they were in these. Checking to see if that is a bug.
    Xianthia and Taled like this.
  4. Niwa New Member

I was wondering same thing. This is first time they have not dropped with the poi and chest dropped quests.
  5. Dahakon Member

they havent drop form poi and chest dropped quests since BOL expansion so you will only see them form solo herioc etc mission zones
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Amiiss Member

They were there in ROS.
  7. Zylara Well-Known Member

Glad someone bugged this as i have asked in forums and on discord with no answer and yes they have dropped off ROS and previous book and body drops as I have always been on my raiders butts to do them for that reason
  8. Skixxxx Member

poi and dropped quests are not classified as missions, according to journal, and only missions give the time limited reducers
    Dude and Twyla like this.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah they used to be missions
    oh well less to bother with :)
    Xianthia likes this.
  10. Zylara Well-Known Member

true but very disappointing none the less and the fact that no dev has even answered says something about it really
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

well it speaks for itself, quests have never given them and its implementation specific. maybe these couldnt be implemented as missions for ((REASONS))
  12. Ratalthor Developer

This is not a bug so I will be closing this thread.
  13. Ratalthor Developer

This comment is correct.