Spell List

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Martoof857, Aug 20, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Martoof857 Guest

Before the usual flames of "Check the thumnailed post", I did. The "Warlock" link went to a dead page. The "FAQ" led me to where I could select "Warlock" and guess where it ended? Riiiight, the same dead page. And a search for "Warlock Spell List" in here had the most recent list, dated 2008. The only newer "list" was for spells 81-90. Is there not a place to check updated spells for each class, kinda like the sites have for EQ? Preferably listed my LEVEL .ie 1-(insert spell) instead of "types" of spells?
  2. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

All versions of spells share the same name now. Low level you might have Acid, at max level currently you would have Acid VIII.
  3. ARCHIVED-Walker76 Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Martoof857 Guest

Thank, it's a plce to start. Ya, I knew they all had the same name, just got "stronger" as you leveled up. Jus wanted to get an idea before I spent money on a expert of a spell if it was gonna get replaced in a couple of levels.
  5. ARCHIVED-Nusku Guest

I had the same problem. My "work around" was to search for the base spell (e.g. ACID) on the Broker then sort the list by level. I was able to find the level of my next spell upgrade.
  6. ARCHIVED-Walker76 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Yoshabel Guest