Special Story Time and House Preview on Guk!

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by grlnxtdr, Dec 27, 2013.

1. grlnxtdr Active Member

Monday, December 30th, at 6pm Pacific, there will be a Special Story time with Guide Norika at Hissstory's newest House. The House isn't Complete, but we will be Having a Special Preview, and it will be Published for 24 hours Under the title Preview-Islands of Frostfell Wonder! All are welcome to Come!
  2. grlnxtdr Active Member

Surprise! Hissstory actually Finished the House! Well, sort of. I have decided that this will be something I will add to every year at Frostfell, somethings will be added over the years, somethings may go away. And somethings will be changed up over time so that it becomes something new Every year. So this Years Projects are Finished (Except for one Station cash Item I am waiting on before I publish). I will Publish the House before the Special Story time with Guide Norika under the title Islands of Frostfell Wonder! Please come out and Visit us!
  3. grlnxtdr Active Member

I wanted to thank Everyone who came to the House tour and Story time with Guide Norika and Hissstory tonight! We enjoyed Sharing the Story of The Lonely Yeti! Like the House it's self, this story will continue over time, and I hope it will become part of the Lore of Frostfell on Guk!