Spawn times and loot tables and ranged auto

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Kazooooooooooo, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

I'm going to keep this short and sweet
    Spawn times need to be increased specifically for x4's. They should be a day and a half or 2 days. It becomes tedious fighting over them every day.

Loot tables need to be cleaned up. Every piece of x4 contested loot should be better than x2 contested loot. Period. The higher tier comes from the better mob, very simple progression. x2's should sometimes

Currently range auto is in the toilet
    /weapons reads as follows
    Primary:
    Name: Imbued Ebon Short Spear
    Base Damage: 20-116
    Actual Damage: 54-306
    Actual delay: 4.9s
    Proc Percent: 16.0%
    Procs Per Minute 2.4

Secondary:
    Name: Imbued Ebon Short Spear
    Base Damage: 20-116
    Actual Damage: 54-306
    Actual delay: 4.9s
    Proc Percent: 16.0%
    Procs Per Minute 2.4

Ranged:
    Name: Imbued Cedar Longbow
    Base Damage 4-16
    Actual Damage 8-39
    Actual Delay 8.2s
    Proc Percent 27.0%
    Procs Per Minute 1.6

Ranged damage is currently a longer delay and less damage then melee auto. This needs to be fixed immediately WITHOUT breaking wands.
  2. Satyr Well-Known Member

That - amongst other things. I also suggest fixing up loot in Echoes of Time, Commune of the K'Dal Shattered Stillness, Deserted Mine (and contested Venekor?). These are all level 40 instead of 50 and it's unfortunate to have half the raid content rendered pointless. End game raid content should not be worse than treasured loot. Something also seems to be wrong with Alangria (mostly drops ornate), Solusek's Fist (mostly drops ornate), King Zatan (no loot table).
  3. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Meanwhile overfiend is dropping BiS items xd
  4. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Oh and the status lag when awarding kill updates for guilds. My god the lag is incredible. Being guildless is currently more optimal lol
  5. Satyr Well-Known Member

I am :) Feels good man.
  6. Satyr Well-Known Member

Left Epic Angler off my list of 40 but should be 50.
  7. Redlight Well-Known Member

Ranged auto attacks require max level ammo. That should fix it.
  8. Satyr Well-Known Member

No. This is a problem with weapon damage ratings and occurred on Deathtoll too.
  9. sh33pOwner New Member

There are some issues with resp timers. x2 in Kazik has timer like 2 days but x4 venekor resps two times in the day