Spawn Timer in Contested Raid zone

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Tomshindo, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Tomshindo Active Member

Yesterday, our raid group confirmed that there was T2 mobs in the contested zone, Awuidor. At that time, there were 3 T1 mobs there, too.

To kick off the raid, we killed both T2 mobs, but that didn't spawn T3 mobs, and then killed 3 T1 nameds which have already popped. We wasn't able to kill the other T1 mob in the zone whose entrance is the Isle of Mara.

There were no nameds in the zone but T3 mobs haven't appeared. Can I have some info about T3 popping requirements?

Speaking of T1 mobs, we checked out all 4 T1 mobs were killed before it respawns. However, it seems each one have different spawning timers since the other one from Mara haven't shown up in the end.

Probably I guess players in the zone have to have the flags with the specific timer for the nameds, so we couldn't make them popped because we didn't share any timer for killed T1 mobs, which was killed long before we start the raid there ( our raiding time zone isn't usual from other raid groups).
  2. Guhh New Member

We thought that there were many times when Hydrotha did not spawn in our raid group. So I decided to monitor the contested raid zone.

At 16:00 on February 21, all T1 raid mob in the Contested Raid zone existed.

On February 21st at 18:30, all the T1 raid mob in the Contested Raid zone did not exist.
    I thought that all T1 raid mob was killed.

Sergis Fathomlurker, Gigadon and Ofossaa the Seahag existed in the Contested Raid zone from 8:00 to 15:00 on February 22.

I confirmed that no T1 raid mob exists at 17:00 on 22nd February. I thought that T1 raid mob was killed.

Our raid group killed Krziik the Mighty, Sergis Fathomlurker, Gigadon and Ofossaa the Seahag around 5:00 on 23rd February.

As far as I confirmed, Hydrotha did not exist in the Contested Raid zone from 18:30 on February 21 until 5: 00 on February 23.

Is there any problem with the spawn of Hydrotha?

* 1 Our raid time is night in Japan.
    * 2 All the time is written in PST.
  3. Guhh New Member

I confirmed the following from the logging.
    Gigadon spawned at 11: 27 on February 23.
    Gigadon was knocked down at 12:29 on February 23.
    Sergis Fathomlurker spawned at 14:52 on February 23.
    Hydrotha spawned at 14:58 on February 23.
    Ofossaa the Seahag spawned at 15:08 on February 23.
    Gigadon spawned at 19:44 on February 23.

Strangely, I could not confirm tracking that Hydrotha is present. However, it was possible to track Gigadon, Sergis Fathomlurker and Ofossaa the Seahag.
  4. Tomshindo Active Member

It seems only Hydrotha, what is knows as a named from Mara, doesn't spawn despite of the popped message.
    That means all people in the zone have to get out of the zone so as to show it up.
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

My understanding of the requirement is that mobs have to be killed within a certain time limit of each other to spawn the next tier. For example, all 4 T1 must be killed within 2 hours (I made that number up, I don't know the limit) then all t2 within a time limit to spawn the t3. So if all mobs of the given tier are not up you can not spawn the next level. If you stagger the kills, every few hours, the next level does not spawn.
  6. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

We have noticed that Hydrotha seems to be removed from the game ninja style. Her script saying that she spawns still is active, but the mob itself is not here on HoF or Maj.