Spacies Office'es [DVC-end] - Maj'Dul Server {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Part I of a DVC double feature with the second home video to be published (prolly tomorrow as it's quite late here). These guys deserve much love and kudos for this clever and innovative home which I hope you all enjoy as much as I did.

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

That is just amazing!!!! Such creativity:)
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Thank you kindly ma'am!
    the last door, one needs to look DOWN at the door and sign for them to work,..
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

This home was a lot of fun to build. It is a continuation of a series of homes that DVC is compiling for Fretag. Many of you have already seen the first home we completed in this series, called Raiding the Icebox. We are actually not building these homes in the order they are meant to be presented, however, as ideas have sprung up as we progress through these builds. We still have at least two more homes in this series to complete (perhaps more), in addition to the Cuckoo and the Office.

The second home we built in this series is not really related to Fretag and is actually the finale of the series. This would be
    the home entitled Fleeing, the Ratonga, where the ratonga have finally managed to lift off and leave Norrath, after their long adventure through Fretag's house.

Who is Fretag, you ask? If you read the diary in Raiding the Icebox, you already have some idea of who she is. Her presence in each of these homes is felt, though she is never actually seen. Based on the size of these homes, you may have already figured out that she is a giant, hehe.

By the way, the magazine on the floor in this home is chalk full of articles, for those who love to read. Just mouse over the pages between the cover, as well as the articles on the front cover.

Cey named the ratonga in the hot tub just for you, Febrith, based on a comment you made in one of your previous videos where you jokingly asked, "Why can't they name them something simple, like Uncle Jim or something like that." :D