Soulfire Club's 2020 Brewery!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Havoc, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Havoc Active Member

Leaderboard Name: N/A
    Catergory: Not published
    Designer: Neversea
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Address: Thurgadin Grand Hall, Thurgadin, Soulflireclubannex

Notes: This home will not be posted on the leaderboards right now. Apologies, our decorator always seems to change things too often to publish (And I don't have cash to buy a thurgadin hall to post a replica of :) )

Crimsonblade Interior Designs! - more pics here

Welcome to Soulfire Club's 2020 Brewery!

[IMG]

Here is our bar and stage areas

[IMG]

[IMG]

A custom stove for our favorite ratonga bartender.

[IMG]

A ladder has been included for our less than tall bartenders so they can reach the top shelves.

[IMG]

Here you can see the first of our Beer Falls (Or maybe its pee...it is yellow...hmm... Beer or Pee, you decide!)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Further in you will find our Beer Gardens complete with our Beer River that travels throughout our entire complex.

[IMG]

Our Brewery is tended and cared for by our Brew People who overseer everything from the beginning to the end of our brews. Please do not interrupt them!

[IMG]

Many of our brews are perfectly ripe and ready to pick!

[IMG]

Be sure to enjoy and sample a few of our brews during your visit

[IMG]

Some of our brews are just beginning to sprout!

[IMG]

And here is Our Big Barrel. Oh, excuse Fred. He likes to pay his respects to The Barrel.

[IMG]

Wait...hang on... what's this? Oh, you don't want to go down there! Oh... I guess you do... fine...

[IMG]

This is our super secret Brewery and Lab. Go ahead and have some samples, but don't come running to me with something happens. I did warn you.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Oh no... it looks like another tourist has sampled some of our incomplete Special Blueberry Brew.

[IMG]

Thank you for visiting! Hope you enjoyed your stay... if you can find your way out...

Soulfire Club is a roleplay tavern on the Antonia Bayle server currently owned by Euryale and Operated by Serrest. Soulfire Club is open for roleplay on Monday nights @10pm EST.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

3. voodedoo Member

Dang! looked at this and now i will be thinking about Beer for the rest of the day!

Good Job!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Afista Well-Known Member

I love the beer river with the barrel bridge <3 I'm not sure what's better - Wonka's chocolate river, or your beer river :p Honestly, I might have to go with the beer! lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Only if it was Belgian; I detest hops. ;->

Uwk
    who doesn't mind malt liquor, and luuurves Belgian :D
    Breanna likes this.