SOS HELP

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I seem to have "lost" the deed to my new house! I tried to go buy it tonight and the buy button was grayed out. I looked for the deed in my bags and can't find it anywhere! Is this a bug? Am I just blind? HELP! And yes I already claimed it. It's not on the Vetrovia claim items. It went "poof". How do I get it back???
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Aabari Active Member

Are you at your 30 house limit by chance ?
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hmmmm . . Maybe . . .
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well guess you got to get rid of one that's not so cool , you know like one of those one room places you got at the beginning
    if you still have any of those .
    And what is this , a limit for houses ? o_O " Gasp "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: .

One would expect that SOME people have lots of houses after all this years of EQ 2 .
    30 , REALLY ? shish .
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

But .
    But . . .
    But . . . ALL MY HOUSES ARE COOL!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does the 30 limit also include Dungeons? Because while some of mine are definitely cool, way more of mine are more like places to toss stuff into and slam the door behind, hoping it'll stay shut (which it does, but it quivers dangerously, like in the cartoons)... :-/

Uwk
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  7. Aabari Active Member

20 per character is the limit on dungeons last time i knew
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, separate category...awesome. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well I feel sorry for you Quiarrah , but is it worth it not being able to get that prestige house ?
    You can always save and take the layout to one of your alts houses , you got alts right ?
    If not you got to make some alts , think about it you make 9 alts , they get another 30 homes for each of them ,
    that makes 270 more homes you can decorate .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.