Sorting raid/party frames?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-AntitheistPOV, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-AntitheistPOV Guest

Hi guys,
    Anyone know of an addon (or in-game setting) that allows you to A) include the player health bar with the party and/or B) sort the party/raid frame alphabetically or by class?
    Cheers!
  2. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Go to http://www.eq2interface.com and search for "raid frames" or "raid window". There are several that do some of what you are asking - but I've never seen one that allows you to sort alphabetically or by class...which makes me glad.
    I'd rather see what's happening to the player in their group setting because that tells me what's going on in the raid as a healer. Most raid windows show the classes by their archtype icon (green cross for a healer, for example). It's sort of assumed that by the time you are raiding you know what these mean.
    Hope this helps!
  3. ARCHIVED-AntitheistPOV Guest

Yeah I've been there, I Googled a bit and tried Profit and a few others before I posted. Just can't seem to find any that do what I'm looking for. I'll keep trying!
    Cheers