Sorc Solidarity - the 2 Biggest Sorc issues

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Mogrim, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

Week after week, update after update, no mention of any kind of fix for warlocks. Seems as though this is a class we all might as well start phasing out of playing. At this point I already see almost no one playing the class anyway, everyone is playing a Beastlord, Ranger, or Summoner now. We're going on 18 months of a broken class, DBG.
    Whiomaju, DoomDrake and Riktor like this.
  2. Syota New Member

I wouldn't count on getting any type of fix any time soon tbh. seems to be that the way DB is taking this is all about ascension classes and who's willing to pay the money to upgrade those spells rather than fixing the classes that are broken or normalizing the ones that are crazy OP. With the 'upgrade' for wizzies on Blaze...sheesh. I'm not fervor capped, so I gave it a shot, and there really isn't much of a boost there - wasted effort to change that when there's so much else broken.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  3. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

If you can't beat system - just join it and enjoy it :) - building BL was not so hard - same mechanic as a warlock btw same increments just 6 not 180 and best of all BL actually do a lot damage :)
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

or just stop and **** the system
  5. Livx Member

6. Estarriol New Member

Just quit paying and playing. Willingly giving money to people who robbed us of a once great game is just a lack of self-respect.
    Mizgamer62, Livx and Kioske like this.
  7. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

Considering we see healers topping parses because of ascension skills at high levels...yup. I would agree.
    Mizgamer62, Jrox and Snikkety like this.
  8. Kioske Well-Known Member

Just because they refuse to fix it won't mean I will stop complaining to them until it drives me away from playing the game.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

If you're talking about our defiler, it's not because of that, it's because Ward's Bane hits stupid hard right now. I've gone through our parses. In heroics he outparsed me just with wards bane alone.
  10. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

I don't know what defiler you're talking about. I went into a zone as the tank with one of our best defilers yesterday, and his damage was abysmal. He kept me alive like a pro, though, so it was pretty awesome. Ward's bane is good, but it's not that good. The only healer spell that I see doing a TON of damage lately is divine light. And that's only if the tank is getting hit super hard during its duration. And a healer that gets a good divine light in will only parse hard if they ALSO hit hard with a couple of their ascension abilities.

Currenlty the only healer that I have run with who out-parsed me on a few fights was Soteria from a different guild, and it was 100% ascension that did it. I have no problems with this, btw. It's fun to see other people blow stuff up. Just saying it is ascension that can allow anyone to be the top dps in a fight. We're talking about the ability to do over 2 billion Enc dps in a short fight vs 200m when the ascensions are all on cooldown or if the fight actually requires healing.

Since ascension makes the game money, I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere, but the point relevant to this thread, is that it is not a priority of the devs to fix a particular class. Especially since I read something somewhere of MORE ascension in the works for future.
  11. Rondo9 Active Member

Templar with divine light and ascensions are T1 dps on short fights!
    Mizgamer62 and captainbeatty451 like this.