Somewhere Over the Rainbow & The Emerald City - Double Feature! {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    I've had a smashing day of touring today, not least of all these two fabulous properties created by Shanette - I've put them together in this thread because the two make a wonderful whole:)

And then on to:-

Spextasy, Valzen and Yachiru-san like this.
  2. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I loved touring both these homes, they are so pretty and perfect! Wonderful video Feb! :) *high five*
    Spextasy likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Whee thanks - I'm down wi da kidz:)
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Bump:)
    Spextasy likes this.
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Glad you got a chance to visit these and didn't miss the ruby slippers! :D
    I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this project was. It didn't even feel like work, most of the time, as the fun ideas were just exploding out of my head for it. (Not literally. :p) Thanks for the Feb rendition of Follow the Yellow Brick Road there towards the end of the Yellow Brick Road! lol! :)

With The Emerald City, I have considered going in and renovating it to include the insides of some of the shops. But every time I think about fighting with the item count...I stop considering it. lol!

Thank you for taking the time to visit these, Lovely tours of both and so pleased you enjoyed your visit. Your tours of these places are so much fun! and yes, you're spot on, Shanette is, in fact, a big kid at heart. <3

;)
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

I knew it! /hug:)
    Spextasy likes this.