Something New--kinda

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Puckbone, May 23, 2019.

1. Puckbone Member

Greetings!

New content for next tier is the norm. Will there ever be Expansions that offer multi-tier zones with quests like Echoes of Faydwer again? I would be surprised to know that I am the only one who would look favorably to another Echoes-like Expansion.

Or maybe that’s what EQ3 would be like—having another alien race land on Norrathian soil. Not only would the aliens be, well, Alien, but they would bring weapons and abilities never before experienced. You could roll up a new toon and level up that way.

Of course there would be multi-factions within the newcomers. Some would want peace, the other not so much. It doesn’t always HAVE TO be the Gods that come to Norrath, or creatures from the Void that only have death and destruction on their agenda.

As someone who has not cared about raiding in a long time, a new fresh start would be welcome, especially if it was connected to Norrath, the place I like to call home.

Wadaya think?

Puck
    Cyrrena and Elyria like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think I would just like it if they would make the Avatars have new updated loot tables and be attackable by less than a full raid force. If I want to attack on by myself and have my junk handed to me, I should be able to.
    Breanna likes this.