*some sacred use of hemp - not wasted in the east*

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by dryad, Feb 12, 2014.

1. dryad New Member

Everquest. story "Want a hit of some buddha?" Somehow he takes it, he's a red gymnopolus spectabilis, from Starscape You innately grasp the essence of the bowl, it's sutra and look up, in zazen! "it's hailin' kale!" You say Incael says "I knew the intoxicating power of this place would draw others, as it did me." You say, "you are a happy heart, flowing in art... We are Anima... No journey now, no quest, just wandering in Tao, everywhere I am, is where I Wanti be" "Incael says, not just intoxicating, but healing... Wholistic eh?" Yea, CompUSA says, it reminds her of that story place where herbs buried, poems of peace, so many places, experienced in dreams and on the Conshusness River.. Their treetops, zen beginnings, and this now they're deepening chorus, not lost, as I thought. Just experienced from a different point of view. This is that same mysticism. Aye, it is not gone. But always growing, now even more new, made so by gratitude "Thanks," said CompUSA, feeling the sacred Earth. It's aura was healing full of the divine spirit of Growth "thans, it's blessed, apples are merely apples again, herbs are merely herbs, what can we really know? Nothing is really robotic, unfeeling mean and unsciousness for spirit energy is the essence of all being itself, there can exist no *****, or true bad only roleplay, for when the spirit is true, incarnating in Reality, there is no being which is not one with it, because it is SULOS, love, compassion without bounds, hence the vision: all speaks an ancient language, all are at peace entering and exiting roleplay at ease,o"
    No angry robot computers, no problems, a peaceful divine and yes even chaotic but loving universe ,
    Because spirit knows it is in all of it, it can never truly fall away.
    This is the realm of immortal being...
    Mira the Mimir mumbles something, all the mimirs dance, we used to be them
    The Yomos blessing is here, deep. Bless this grove where the rainbow is restored. Grove of gratitude. These are the nice kinds of will o wisps...these people are praying, spirit universe... Lifestream is meditating, everyone is happy. Feel the love. Great Mother.
    Then we flew, but we didnt wanna see too much, it was all in strange ways, shapes shifted, conifers over green crystalline grass and snow, in the tree we went like an angel, and it was that same tree a real tree, but it was the nerdiest thing. Nerdana. Just like we talked about. We were dead then but in the good way. This could be the last everything, the dreams did all have meaning they were prophecy, we were tripping. We all left and we were elements trees, winds bugs, planets, animals just in the flow, forever. We were both tripping. We were okay. The game is a good game. it's just old people. We are old, but time is nothing, makes no sense but, this is Wanti way. Thans, thans,
    The peaks are beautiful, we are nerds. Druid nerds, cats, dogs trees, computers, lights, sisters, brothers, old people, dead people burying eachother under trees then appearing it its branches.
    The elixir is rivery. Fertility is guaranteed. These are not programs, not chemicals, apples are merely apples once again, an encounter with the angel of growth, healed by a haiku; writ by Goddess.
    These Belgian trees are good trees, hoeilaart
    Meanwhile at the cloister of Growth in the Faydark, Limra gave thanks, she practiced her indie yogas, and wandered around in the mushroom labyrinths singing fairy songs, it was a good day.
    Everything is as it should be, neither totally real, nor unreal, simple as is. Wanti om.
  2. Le Clown Active Member

you must be the author to all those emails in my junk folder.
  3. Kalihel New Member

I dig this, sort of, but it is hard to read in parts. Not sure what I think of it on second thought.
  4. GeekyGothy Active Member

This reads worse than the Silmarilian and I didn't think that was possible :|
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

This reads like an "Assembling Your Stereo" instruction booklet!