Some questions

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Mumrha, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

I couldn't tell you about the merc, I honestly haven't done much that needed a merc since the expansion dropped.

For the house, it should be purchasable & accessable from the prestige housing pillar thing in either Freeport (if you are evil aligned) or Qeynos (for good aligned).

Getting to the new zones just requires porting up a wizard spire to Fordel Midst. There very well may be some entry level requirements of either 120 crafting or adventuring. I have not tried to go except with characters that were both thus far.
    Soara2 and Mumrha like this.
  2. Mumrha New Member

Hi, I have another question. Everytime I start the game, the launcher iniziate a "pre-downloading asset" of something like 25GB.
    I have never completed it so, all the times, it starts from beginning.
    My question is: if I let it finish the download once, will it stay on my pc and the launcher will stop pre-download?
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

Full download = less headaches overall. Streaming the game tends to cause many, many hiccoughs.
    Geroblue, Soara2 and Stykk like this.
  4. Mumrha New Member

Ok but... if you full download once you don't have to do anymore?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It will download patches and updated files, but you never have to redownload the enormous music and paks files.
    Soara2, Hartsmith and Finora like this.
  6. Mumrha New Member

Hello and happy new year!
    I have a new question: I've reached lv 90 and got a letter from Kinloc Skry'mir. He gave me a "Shattered weapon" and...what now?
    I've lsearchd on internet and found that it's the start for the Epic 1.0 but can't find where to go to effectively start this quest/quest serie... I'm a dark elf necro. Anyone can help me?
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Soara2 likes this.
  8. Mumrha New Member

Soara2 likes this.
  9. Mumrha New Member

Hello all again,
    a week ago I've reached lv 100 and now...it's soooo slow to level...Is there any guide/hints to speed up the process or I only need to have lot of patience to raise my character?
    I'm playing solo btw
  10. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

From 100 on you need to do the quests to gain XP/levels. Plane of Magic Signature questline is what you want to look for on wiki then get do to gain levels.

The powers that be made it that way so we don’t have a choice how we level after 100. Because reasons.
    Geroblue and Mumrha like this.
  11. Mumrha New Member

Hi all, I have new questions :p

1) Is there some site with the list of all the recipes of all the tradeskills? Wiki don't have a real list and zam has only a few...
    2) The dopplenganger merc from Planes of Magic is good? Right now, for my necro, I'm using a SK but I'd like to find someone better...
    3) How many items (or stacks) can hold a personal depot?
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

EQ2U has a Recipe Search tool. Feldon is [pulling the data from Census, so it should be pretty much everything.
    Geroblue and Mumrha like this.