Some level 35 suggestions for someone who enjoys solo or grouping?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Machismo, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Machismo New Member

Per the title, I am a recent 35 or 36 now Necro looking for a change of scenery. Currently I am in EL but I am sort of getting tired of the scenery and I am also having a hard time finding duos or groups, I am always advertising and have my LFG tag up as well.

Can someone give me further suggestions to mix things up? It doesn't have to be grouping only, but I would love a change of scenery. What is better at 35/36? I saw the zone list, but want to hear what some of the favourites are.

My map in game says: Zek, Everfrost, Feerrott. Anything else I am missing? I popped into Feerrott and /who gave me 0 people, it also did not look like fun at all the way it was laid out. What are your guys' usual/favourite routes through 35-40?
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Zek, but wait until next week and then go to the EoF zones. Most people are in holding patterns for the expac and groups will reform then.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Machismo New Member

Okay thanks... it's been awhile since I played 'vanilla' EQ2.. what are some of the zones I should be looking for in EoF? I'm going to hit Zek in the meantime I guess.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Steamfont Mountains (coming with EoF) is a good place for 35-45 level range
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Ratface Member

There are some repeatable quests in Everfrost. At the Hollowfrost grove camp, which are great xp and pretty quick to complete. Maybe around level 36
  6. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

For grouping, runnyeye, rivervale, obelisk of lost souls, and Kaladim (eof).
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

Tomorrow you will get steam front which is 100% solo friendly and goes from 30 to around 45.

Around 30 you have EL , Zek (relatively solo friendly) and Feerot (i hate it sonce there is line o sight, quests are fishy, most mob come by 4 and a single group may be spread almost all over the zone, Feerott is probably the worst zone in the whole level 1-100 range).

You should be able to solo in Kaladim, it s nice xp from 30 to 35.

Butcherblock shall be 18-30, steamfront 30-40 (some mobs are around 49) , Kaladim 30-35 (semi heroic) and you also get the robot factory in steamfront (open heroic zone) whch is like 45-55.
  8. Machismo New Member

Thanks so that was my problem, I went to Zek and could only chip away at a few small quests before things got heroic+++... I then popped into Feerrot and the zone just instantly gave me anxiety. I hopped over to Everfrost where the first mobs I saw were yellow+++ heroics... I popped into Rivervale and similar situation. Now I am back at EL and don't really know what I am doing. All my solo quests are done so everything I have left is Heroic+++. I have my LFG tag up and keep trying to find people for leveling groups to no avail. I guess I will wait for Steamfont!
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Keep watching for Runnyeyes (RE) groups, most do have a lvl 70 mentor - usually an aoe tank - and this means super fast xp, at the cost of frustration since the mentor will do 90% of the work.

RV (ruins of varsoon) is another possibility but usually it's more for 25-30.

From today on we will get groups in Kaladim too (high 20, low 30).
  10. Shady1 Member

message me in game on plagues or bonebag and I would be willing to run you through some runnyeye / cazic thule and get you up to KoS where soloing becomes much more bearable
  11. Machismo New Member

Thanks Shady, I will check in with you when I am on again :)