Some Chaos Descending Recipe Issues

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

(1) "Instructedible Cookie" does not differentiate between the one you make for the TS sig live vs. the one you make for fortune cookies when you view your recipe book.

(2) Consider deleting the TS sig line recipes that are of use only for the quests after the end of the individual TS sig line quest, or perhaps when you finish the TS sig line.

[IMG]
    Kuulei and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I tried making in instrctedible cookie after I finished the quest line, and the final scribed version was the one rewarded after I finished the quest (I made sure I didn't have the recipe before I scribed it, so only one version was present). However, when I went to make the cookie to find out what it did, it only gave me a quest-related version of the cookie, so it was useless. I have no idea what this thing is supposed to do, but atm, it does nothing except say it is for a quest, even after the quest is finished.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have both Indestructible Cookie recipes in my recipe book - the questline one is marked something like Cannot be Commissioned in red letters... @Mercychalice, per DenMum, the after questline cookies are like fortune cookies - I haven't made the recipe yet.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They have no effect, they just put fortune cookie messages in your chat box.