Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by badname912, Dec 8, 2017.

1. badname912 Active Member

Posting to hopefully get community involvement in its progression. When Cinder is pushed below 90% threshold he goes beserk and heals. We have been able to stop our stacks from going up. But not his, and am not seeing any indication on how to stop them or to prevent the beserk.
  2. Alexstrasza Active Member

I would guess there is an update coming soon for that zone.
  3. SteveB Active Member

Zone working now so that the encounter is killable?
  4. Rubick Well-Known Member

I don't think it's killable right now unless we were missing something. We took zerker/troub/conj/conj/wiz/healer in there, all crazy high dps for their class (except the healer) with 70k+ potency and one conj at almost 80k, and got it to around 50% before he was taking so little damage that we couldn't move it past that.
  5. maxximum Active Member

I've gone in with a well geared group and can't get it past 75% or so. It seems a bit ridiculous to require a raid geared group to loot heroic gear tbh.
  6. Shaoli Member

Maybe you're just not geared well enough? We killed it the next day after Devs fixed Cinder's berserk state at 90%. We also killed it a week ago and the next boss after it. We're stuck @ Solusek - he has 740 resolve and hits like truck because of that.
  7. Shaoli Member

Yes, rewaded gear is very bad there. Should be 32 res pieces instead of 29. It's early to state that untill we kill Solusek
  8. maxximum Active Member

Well this is the thing. I've been in a few times with guildies, and I'm usually the lowest pot at around 66k on troubador. We're all fully heroic geared with the odd piece of raid gear, but from what people are saying, you need better than heroic gear, ie raid gear, to kill the first boss in a zone that drops inferior gear to what would you would already have equipped to beat it. We haven't tried again for a few weeks, but even then, what's the point if it drops worse gear than what we're already wearing?
  9. Shaoli Member

Completionism and Glory, LoL:D
  10. Shaoli Member

(03:40) Cinder, Guardian of Ro: 3535043516 Wiz-EA-35,097,996,031
    Wiz | 1156472162
    Conj | 1110872998
    Nec | 811124938
    Troub | 240485253
    Pal | 145160787
    Myst | 70927378
  11. Rubick Well-Known Member

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed something
  12. maxximum Active Member

Are you raid geared, and did you have to die to get your potency back?
  13. maxximum Active Member

Zone is doable now, *but* the part where you click a brazier and 2 of the group are jailed is awful if one of the healers has to dps the cinder guardians down. I haven't seen a healer do it in less that 15-20 mins so we're all just stuck there waiting for them to slowly kill these things, and we've tried all sorts of combinations of different classes on different braziers to avoid the healers having to do it, but it seems to be random.

Also, as I suspected before, now I've seen the loot, it's inferior to what you'd need to clear the place and people are only running it to complete the shiny meta. The loot needs to be better, or the zone made easier for those people that aren't decked out in raid gear, and it doesn't help that you have to run a very specific group setup to clear the zone. The 6 hours lockout is a bit much too, I'm lucky if I can run it once a day because the right people aren't around.