Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun (Raid)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Zizinana, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Zizinana Active Member

Hey! Please tell me the tactics in this area. We killed the first name, used the sphere and ended up in the room where the second name stood. We killed him and... we can't go any further. All doors are locked, the elevator only works on two floors, and in order to remove the fire barriers, we need to kill one more name - Guakr. But he is nowhere. Where and how to find it? Thank you!
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, the first named was in the entryway, then you take the elevator down one floor. From there, a short hallway leads to the second named (which is actually a pair of nameds). Once they're dead, a brazier in the room becomes clickable, which teleports you to the third named. Past that, I don't remember anything. Everything past that is T2+, and most of my experience was with the T1 bosses.
    Zizinana likes this.
  3. Zizinana Active Member

Yes, that's how it is. We killed all the names that were available (at the entrance, on the second floor and in the portal on the brazier). And that's it - nothing more. From the room with the brazier, we can only exit by evacuation, because to open the lava grates, we need a death Guakr that we cannot find.
  4. Lemilla Active Member

That named is in the Torden raid zone.

You'll have to keep switching between each of the raid zones to progress.
    Benj and Zizinana like this.
  5. Zizinana Active Member

Thanks!
  6. Zizinana Active Member

Hello. Faced the problem of killing the Grezou.It is clear that it is necessary to prevent him from absorbing the flames of the braziers.But it is not entirely clear how to do this.They put him both in the center and in the farthest corners, stood on the braziers, led him around the braziers - the result was the same - 8 stacks and death.Please tell me the tactics for this name.Thank you.
  7. Zizinana Active Member

we passed Grezou. It is necessary to bring the name to the extinguished braziers, and the name must stand within the central platform, so that the fires of other braziers set fire to the extinguished braziers, and not be absorbed by the name.

Now a question about Solusek Ro in the wiki it is written about the DPS check (we are going through it), but can someone tell us more about the fire and jumping on the triangle? Where to beat the name? In the center or where it stands?Thanks!
  8. Zizinana Active Member

So we understood at what point it is necessary to leave the platform and go back.now we are trying to understand why we are killed immediately after the phrase about the dps check "Let's see how good you really are! Show me your BURN!"We try to kill the name slowly (otherwise we will be one-shotted immediately)