Solstice Earring tipping.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Unayan, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Unayan Active Member

I'm finally doing the Solstice earring quest. Looking to find out what would a good tip for the Tradespeople who craft the items needed be. I'm on Hall of Fate. Thanks.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

As long as you have the rares, I'll do them for you on Halls of Fate (no need for tips). I have all nine tradeskills.

Send me a PM here, or on Discord @Rosyposy#9142 when you're ready. :cool:
    Xillean and Shmogre like this.
  3. Meirril Well-Known Member

My suggestion is going to be "an amount that you think is significant". If you have 100p and you tip 1p, that is a good tip. If you have 100 million plat...kicking down 10,000p shouldn't even make you blink. Also make sure you tell the people helping you how much you appreciate it. In a lot of ways, that is worth more than the tip itself.

Also, for all crafting quests (or any commissioned crafting actually) bring your own materials. At a bare minimum the rare components. Not having to go back to a guild hall or purchase some from the broker is worth a lot to most crafters.
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

just yell out. chances are, if i'm online, i'll answer to help you out with all of them. And i'll do it for free just because I enjoy helping you {and others too :) } just bring your mats and we'll be rollin!
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Unayan Active Member

Thank you everyone for the info.